XXII

Bellamy didn't stop for Tori to change until they reached Arkadia, until she was on the ground in front of the gates hugging the twins as best she could, muffling their cries. No one looked at Tori with distaste besides Pike, because the citizens of Arkadia didn't see Tori as a full Grounder, they saw her as one of them due to the fact that she fought to save them in Mount Weather, getting hurt and nearly experimented and killed like them.

As she stood up, watching as the twins walked to Bellamy to be picked up, another body crashed against Tori, Monty, allowing her to sink into him before pulling back and giving him a tight smile, she knew the people that had died were from his station on the Ark and she knew he was hurting bad. Then Raven appeared, Tori's most unlikely friend and one of her best friends, along with Octavia Blake, at least from Skaikru, Raven limped towards Tori and wrapped her arms around her, it seemed that Raven needed the hug more than Tori did, she knew most of the people that were in the mountain and having her unlike best friend back made it possible to start grieving.

Everyone looked, grieving but simultaneously filled with anger and hate, but none of it directed towards Tori or Lincoln, to all of the Skaikru but Pike, those two Grounders were as much Skaikru as they were.

"They're gone.... all gone...." Raven sobbed into Tori's shoulder, hugging her tight as Tori rubbed her back soothingly, "I-I couldn't s-save them...." She added until Abby began to slowly lead them to the new infirmary, both for privacy and to check Tori's shoulder, "She's been a mess since she and Sinclair returned, you're actually the first person she came into contact with." Jackson claimed, making Tori nod at him and send him a small gratitude smile, to which he knew was in relation to taking care of the twins.

"Raven, I want you to stay the night under observation." Abby said and strangely for the blonde doctor, she wasn't met with snarky replies, Raven didn't really care where she slept, her body and mind hurt too much for her to do so. "I'll come and get you first thing in the morning." Tori told the mechanic, who merely looked at her exhaustedly, but Tori could see a small nod being made, making her lean forward and lay a kiss on a laying down Raven before walking out of the tent to meet Bellamy.

A Bellamy who now held asleep twins, "Thank you..." Tori said as the two walked to their shared apartment, her eyes on the ground, while Bellamy's shifted to her as he inquired "For what?" "Everything, everything you've done for the twins and I, for coming to try and save me as well as your People, for always being there to protect and save me...." Tori rambled as they walked down the hallway. Bellamy smiled at the white-haired girl, who was still wearing her grounder ceremony dress and replied "You are my people, you and the twins."

Prompting a small smile to etch on the white-haired girl's lips as she looked up at him, they stopped in the middle of the hallway as Tori opened her mouth to say something, something that Bellamy could tell was personal and slightly deep as a rosy blush covered her pale cheeks, but fate seemed to have other plans as a deep voice the two knew too well called out "Heda!" the two turned to their right, to the end of the corridor that they were headed and saw Lincoln walking towards them, Octavia by his side, holding his hand, a small smile gracing her lips.

The kind of smile that only appeared when she was around Lincoln, Tori, Bellamy or the twins, it was a love-filled smile and both Tori and Bellamy loved seeing it on Octavia. Octavia only released Lincoln's hand as he went to hug his Commander, something that was prompted by the Blake siblings a few weeks after Tori and Lincoln moved into Arkadia, promoting a closer bond between the two grounders. "I'm alright Lincoln." Tori said as she hugged him with one arm.

"You're hurt." Lincoln contradicts but doesn't press as he knows Tori hates being fussed about, although she tolerated the fussed over by the Blakes and the mechanic. "I told Lincoln what happened, he insisted on checking up on you." Octavia said, as Lincoln pulls back from the hug. Everyone smiled before silently bidding goodbye to go their sleeping quarters, Octavia and Lincoln to sleep just outside the fence while Tori and Bellamy continued to their apartment. 

"If you take solo command of the Grounders, I don't know who you'd choose as your second, Lincoln or Octavia." Bellmay commented as the two stepped inside their small quarters, "Neither. I'd choose you." Tori replied, opening the covers to the twins bed and taking off their shoes as Bellamy laid them down on the bed. "Me?" He questioned, both shocked and happy, "Of course, there's no one I trust more than you with the twins, why would I not make you my second?" Tori retaliated.