XIII

While Bellamy went to kill the fog, Tori was simultaneously moving the 47 around while also listening to the radio until she decoded that Bellamy was taking enough time on his own to free her people, so she decided to got there herself, a gun on her back, the other in her hand as she crawled in at the same time as Bellamy appeared.

"What took you so long?" she inquired angrily, "I nearly got killed and turned to dust." he replied but she ignored him and began to walk to the cage which contained a familiar face "Echo..." Tori whispered making the woman turn to her, shock evident on her face, "Heda..." (Commander...)  The woman, Echo, replied as Bellamy opened the crate, allowing Tori to pull the woman inside, out and into her arms, "You're alright... We'll get out of here soon..." Tori told Echo who nodded at her with a small smile, besides the events that happened in the past she was happy to see her Commander.

"Heda?" Bellamy echoed, "That's what they call the Commander. Why would she..." He started once more but once Tori turned to him with a glare on her face he could see it, the resemblance and the same green eyes to the woman who Clarke had been negotiating with. "You're Lexa's sister aren't you?" He inquired frowning. "Shut up before I shoot you." Tori replied making Bellamy chuckle and mumble "Definitely her sister."

As Bellamy unlocked the cage next to Echo's he told Echo "Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now." This caused Echo to turn to her Commander with a hopeful look on her face, "Hey. It's ok. We're getting you out." Bellamy told the Grounder next to Echo's cage that had resisted him reaching for him. "Slow down. They just bled him." Echo snapped before Bellamy told Tori "Listen to me. There's an army inside this room, and I need you to help me get them ready to fight. Can you do that?"

Tori nodded at him and walked to the circle that showed a few of the cages and shouted at them "IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE, SHUT UP!" her commander side making them all reply weakly yet simultaneously "Sha Heda." (Yes Heda.) "Ok. How do we do this?" Echo then inquired, "There's an army outside going for the main door. When they get it open, all hell will break loose. That is the signal for my friends to come here, and..." Bellamy started to explain.

Suddenly the PA went on and the President's son Cage, yet another man Tori despised, said "My fellow citizens, this is your president speaking. I have news to share with you that will change all of our lives forever. For 97 years, Mount Weather has been our home. It's kept us alive, but it has also held us captive. Most of us have made peace with what we've had to do to survive. We've done these things for one reason... so that our people could someday return to the ground. That day is today." His words made Bellamy grab Tori's hand as she approached him and Echo and said "He's going public." just before Cage added "Before my friend Lorelai Tsing was murdered by the outsiders still at large in this mountain, she found a cure. It was in their bone marrow."

"Here. I'll be back." He told Tori as he placed the keys in her hand, "Where the hell do you think are you going?" Tori replied, "He's trying to get his people to turn on each other. They'll find my friends. I have to bring them here now. I'll send them in groups. You get your people ready to go, but you wait for me to come back, do you understand?" Bellamy rushed before trying to walk away but Tori grabbed the vest he was wearing and pulled him back, the space between them basically non-existant as she pulled him flush against her.

"If you don't come back I will find you and kill you myself. And trust me I don't kill nicely." She told him in a deadly low tone, but instead of having the desired scared effect it usually has, it made Bellamy smile at her softly and tell her "You look nice when you're in Commander mode, I'd like to see it again when I get back." his tone was soft and it confused Tori, who had never been spoken to in that way besides from her sister.

And as the shock coarsed through her, her grip lessened allowing Bellamy to step back and tell Echo, who was smirking slightly at her Heda "Free your people. Protect mine when they get here." this caused Echo to nod before the tall man crawled back into the chute, still with her eyes on Tori, who was now slowly becoming red and forced out an "Shof op." (Shut up.)