XII

After the conversation in the Art compartment Bellamy ordered Tori to stay as out of the fight with the guards as she could and unfortunately she obeyed that command, but not after much resistance which ended up with Tori pinning Bellamy to a wall and threatening to end his life if he was to ever force her to abandon the fight.

And after the alarm of containment breech Tori decided that she was going to join the fight, so she pulled on a pair of tight dark brown pants, a tight dark brown shirt and a small black jeans coat before pulling on her boots, "Mommy what's going on?" Izzy inquired scared, "Nothing's wrong honey. But you and Alec are going to stay here in mommy's house and never open the door to anyone at any time understood? And if someone comes in you hide in the chest in mommy's bedroom." Tori stated as she pulled her hair into a bun and grabbed charcoal and painted on her face both her and her sister's war paint on.

Knowing better than to ask again the twins simply clasped their hands together and sat on the sofa in Tori's 'apartment' and watched as their foster mom pressed a metal rod like object to her forehead

Knowing better than to ask again the twins simply clasped their hands together and sat on the sofa in Tori's 'apartment' and watched as their foster mom pressed a metal rod like object to her forehead. "Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim sis." (May we meet again sister.) she whispered closing her eyes for a moment before turning to the twins and walking to them, kissing both their foreheads, "I love you more than words." she told them before walking to the door and walking out of it, locking it from the outside.

"Get back in your quarter Victoria." a guard said from behind her, prompting the white haired woman to turned around to him and push him away from her while punching his partner in the face, instantly breaking his nose. She then picked up the fallen gun from the guy with the broken nose and shot both him and his partner in the head, "Yu gonplei ste odon." (Your fight is over.) she told both corpses, grabbing their guns and ammo along with the walkie talkie, which she instantly attached to her ear and tuned in on the open frequency.

She then began to execute every guard that tried to stand in her way, her old ways coming out savagely as 3 years of inprisionment directing her anger until she came across Vincent Vie, Maya's father, "Victoria?" he inquired, frowning, "Tori, not Victoria, Vincent." Tori replied, her chest heaving slightly, "Are you in on the 47 escaping?" Vincent then inquired. "I'm on everything." Tori told him, her green eyes ablaze with anger, anger towards her captors.

The two walked down the halls until they reached the location where the chutes would lead, Vincent forced the door open and inside was Maya, Jasper and Bellamy. Maya's eyes first focused on her father making her ask "Dad, what are you doing here?" which he replied with "What your mother would have done. Come here." before pulling her into a hug while Tori walked to Jasper who was also hugging Bellamy, but when they pulled back Jasper threw his arms around Tori, shocking her to no end.

"Thanks for coming to help." he told her the second they detached, allowing Bellamy to take a good look at the white haired grounder, "You're a grounder?" the older of the two inquired in vain seeing as he was met with a raised brow from Tori, "Yeah, that's why Clarke trusted her so easily. Tori's been held captive for 3 years." Jasper explained making Bellamy nod before asking again "I've seen that face paint on someone else. The Commander. Why do you have it?"

This was a question that Tori feared since she told Clarke not to tell the Commander that she was alive or to mention her name, but she knew that she had to tell Bellamy if they were going to get out of there alive. Only she chose not to and instead replied "Reasons of my own." This caused Bellamy to become more intrigued by her, in a way that he never thought possible a Grounder could intrigue him.

"Right... Listen to me. Clarke is coming with an army of Grounders." Bellamy told the two, "What?" Jasper frowned, "We have to keep all of you safe until then." Bellamy told him, Jasper then chuckled lightly and replied "Don't tell me Finn finally got his peace talks." His words made Bellamy's face darken and fall slightly before he replied "Something like that. Come on. We got a lot of work to do."