IV

"What's got you in a rush?" Tori inquired as Clarke pulled her to the dinning area, much to the snow haired woman's distaste, in the short two days that she had been 'friends' with the woman that fell from the sky she had learned that she was bossy, curious, stupidly courageous and last but not least objective focused, along with a passion for her friends and fellow prisoners.

Clarke however made no such motion to halt her stride until Tori forced her to by whirling her around and pushing her against the wall, her kind features contorting into demanding ones, her green eyes losing all of the kindness in them and changing completely, her blonde hair was once more in a braid down her back and it nearly matched her wasted white button up shirt, the covered her arms until her elbows, her wasted grey skirt passed just her knees and her heels were painful to wear, still, after 3 long years.

"Tell me where you're going and why you're taking me." Tori demanded, "To talk to Dante... A patrol officer was shot dead and the other nearly killed by radiation." Clarke stammered, fear and shock flashing through her eyes, "See that wasn't too hard." Tori said before resuming her walk towards the Dinning Hall.

Once inside she instantly located the President by the tables serving a plate of what seemed waffles, and the second Clarke entered the Hall the white haired girl grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, "We need to talk." Tori stated as she approached him, surprise etched across the President's features before he looked up, making it disappear, distaste flashing across it instead for a few second as he noticed with who the snow white haired girl was with. "Sure. Let's talk over breakfast." He proposed, but it would seem that Clarke had other ideas because she instantly countered "Who shot that soldier?"

The two woman that had been serving themselves in front of the President halted their movements and stared at the trio, instantly the older man set his plate down and pushed Tori, and subsequentially Clarke, away from the table before delivering what Tori believe was an almost believable lie "The patrol that was looking for your people was attacked by what you call Grounders." "I fought Grounders. They don't use guns." Clarke told him making Tori add "Guns are for Maunon." (...Mountain Men), hatred sipping into her words as her demanding and authoritative demeanour returned.

"I never mentioned guns. Sergeant Shaw was shot by an arrow." Dante countered their words, sending a small glare at the white haired girl at her use of her native tongue around his people. "That's not true. I... I saw the wound." Clarke frowned, "Sometimes, we feel so strongly about our people we see things that aren't there." Dante tried to reason, "We want to see the body." Tori demanded before he could continued, "Of course. Come with me." Dante sighed and began to lead the two women.

"What did you say?" Clarke inquired in a low tone as they followed Dante, "Mountain Men, Maunon." Tori repeated, her green eyes catching the blonde repeat the word silently making her smile, "Where you from?" the blonde then inquired, "Trikru. Ai laik Tori kom Trikru."(Wood Clan. I am Tori from Wood Clan.) Tori answered and Clarke nodded, although the thoughtful look on her face told Tori that she hadn't understood, making her reply softly "Wood Clan."

Her words made Clarke's eyes widen and her head fly to the white haired girl, "You're from Lincoln and Anya's clan!" she whispered almost excitedly, "You know Lincoln and Anya?" Tori frowned, she hadn't dared ask how Clarke and her friends came down to Earth or why, or even about her time outside. "Yes Lincoln saved the 100 and I many times, we became somewhat friends. Anya however, we were at war last time I saw her, I don't remember what happened to her." Clarke recounted making Tori frown but nod, letting the blonde know that she wasn't going to answer any question.

Upon arrival at the room the grounder, the girl from space and the Mountain Man had to wait a few more minutes before they were greeted by Dr. Tsing pushing the examination table through the door while saying "Sorry to keep you waiting. We had to finish decontamination." Tori merely rolled her eyes at the doctor, "Thank you, Dr. Tsing." The President said smiling at the woman, who returned it. "The man with the burns, how is he?" Clarke inquired, remembering the other man that they were helping inside the room earlier.

"He's improving." The doctor stated, "We want to talk to him." Tori demanded, she had played nice for 3 whole years and that was going to end, now that the people from space were brought in she knew that she had a better chance of escaping. "Sir, only patients are allowed in medical." Dr. Tsing reminded, "Well I'm a monthly patient, so I believe that I can simply waltz in there and ask him all the questions my heart desires." Tori countered, smirking at the doctor who glared at her heatedly.

"We can arrange that." Dante interrupted before Tori had time to add anything, and even though the air was thick with tension, Dr. Tsing pulled the nearly see through sheet down the deceased man's body until his waist, allowing both girls to see the wound. "What is this?" The blonde in the room inquired pointing at the circular metal object embedded on the man's body. "It's a dialysis shunt. We all have them in case of exposure, well except Victoria." The doctor explained, smirking as she got the satisfaction of watching Tori clench her jaw at the name that they had given her.

"Would you like to see the exit wound?" She then inquired smugly, prompting Clarke to nod at her and so she, with the help of the President turned the corpse slightly to the side to allow the girl's to see the exit wound. "Sergeant Langston was forced to push the arrow out in the field." She explained, placing the body back down before adding "Thank you, sir. We've got it right here." and turning around to grab the plastic bag in which the arrow head was concealed in making the two girls stare at it.

Clarke then walked out of the room, anger clear in her features, anger due to the fact that they were apparently right, leaving Tori to follow after her, her heels clicking against the concrete floor, but unlike Clarke who was headed to the room that was given to the 48 as a new temporary home, she made her way to her home, closing the door and kicking her heels off, shouting "Shit!" in her native language before sliding down the door.

It was in times like these, times in which she was way to angry to deal with people that her sister would step in, pull her to her chest and whisper sweet nothings in her ear, remind her that at the end of the day she was who she was and nothing else mattered.

It didn't matter if life had taken an unexpected turn, or went down a dark patch.

She was Tori.

She was a Grounder.

She was Tori kom Trikru.