Summary + Sneak Peek

Jeon Jungkook is quiet, cold and hot. The most hot bad boy you would ever find and that's probably why girls are always drooling over him... but, does he care? No.

Why?

Jeon Jungkook is whipped. That's the big thing about him. Under those tattoos and the intimidating vibes, he is head over heels for a girl... that doesn't even know who he is, because she doesn't remember him.

He doesn't know her name, he just knows she is hilarious when she is drunk and is the sweetest girl ever, he also knows she works in a ice cream shop, that she is beautiful and has the most beautiful smile ever; he can hear bells every time he sees her pass even when he doesn't realize it.

He doesn't dare to go to the ice cream shop and face her, less to talk to her first, omg, no, never.

But suddenly, in a weird way and for some reason, life puts the girl in front of him. From just watching her from afar and crossing paths with her in the bus stop, one day she is in his parlor and the next day she is in his class and suddenly she is everywhere he goes... Is life trying to say something? Because if the goal is getting the girl, it seems as impossible as being the biggest kpop idol.

Why?

Because Jeon Jungkook is. fucking. shy. He stutters, he says weird things, he always mess up when she is close.

Who would expect it? The girls after him that swear to God he is bad but hotter than hell, probably wouldn't.

So, is he going to man up and get the girl?

[a/n: idk what short summaries are istg]

+

"Hey," her sweet voice made him jump as if she just showed at his side shooting a gun.

He looked at her with wide doe eyes, trying to formulate a word, a sound, SOMETHING. But he was so damn shocked and suddenly nervous, his hands started to shake and his heart started to race.

"Can I sit here?" she asked, pointing to the chair next to him.

What? Why? Did she want to sit next to him? Why? There were more guys, more handsome and nice, guys that wouldn't stutter like him, you know, NORMAL guys. So why did she want to be there with him? Why was she smiling to him?

Oh God, her smile was so beautiful.

But she was waiting for an answer while he was thinking and making all awkward.

Fuck, he was blushing now for sure.

"Uh, yes," he managed to answer with a tiny voice that thanks God it didn't go out trembling.

He wanted to slap himself.

Where was his voice? Why was he being so weird? Shit, shit, shit, he had to man up for once, oh my God, he was being embarrassing and he was probably sweating at this point.

God.

He had to be normal.

He had to control his nerves and be normal.

He had to be nice to her.

Maybe he would get a chance like that.

Maybe he would get the girl.

"Thank you," she said cheerfully, taking seat beside him.

"Your problem!"

Wait.

What?

She gave him a confused glance.

Maybe he would get the girl in his other life because in this one he was a fucking idiot.

***

if you want to read comment and vote💕
lol it sounds like a threat but I still will publish and write the next chapters even if it doesn't get feedback.

a/n: I realized this thing is named wrong and I dont have any idea about how to rename it so if you have some idea you're free to suggest. I promise to give you credits for saving my life.

-C A K E💕