Chapter I: My real Parents

So, this was probably one of the worst days of my entire life and probably the best if that makes sense. I was chained to the floor of the throne room with Thalia also chained up beside me. Now I know what you're thinking why Percy Jackson is the hero of Olympus chained to the floor beside his amazing punk cousin, well it started about three months ago. +

Flashback

I was sitting by Thalia's pine tree petting Peleus. Everything had been peaceful for the last year. Gaia was defeated and then Leo returned from the dead with Calypso so that was good. The only problem I could think off was that Annabeth seemed to be getting distant.

I was brought out of my musings with a scream. I looked down the hill to see some kid about my age running from a few hellhounds. 'Better step in don't won't to the guy dying on his first day I thought to myself.

I got up and ran down the hill. The guy saw me and ran and coward behind me. Wow, I thought, he must really be scared these hellhounds are quite small, there probably very young. I took out Riptide and slashed the first one into dust. The second paused for a moment seeing his friend turn to dust and the sword that foam out of nowhere. I slashed down at it and it exploded into dust, covering me. Great now I've got to take a shower.

I then remembered the guy behind me. I turned only to get shoved. I fell on my back hitting my head off the ground. Then I realized that he took riptide out of my hand. I groggily sat up and looked back at the hill.

Everyone seemed to be congratulating him on killing the hellhounds and sending me death glares. I decided to ignore it. I walked up and grabbed riptide from him before walking away towards my cabin. There was a lot of loud gasps from the top of the hill. I looked back to see the guy had a glowing green trident above his head.

"Welcome Dan Holding, son of Poseidon god of the sea, Lord of horses and the earth shaker." Everyone kneeled to him as if he was an actual god groveling at his feet. That's going to make him extremely arrogant, I thought before going on my way.2

(Line break)

Two months later my life has hit its lowest point and that's saying something with my life the wash it is. All the campers have flocked to my brother Dan leaving me high and dry. I didn't mind a first I gave me a bit more peace, but recently even my closet friends have been leaving me for the jerk. I was only left with Nico (but he was always in the underworld), Thalia (but she was with the hunt though she said she was coming to visit. Something important she had to tell me), and Annabeth (though she was getting more and more distant and she keeps glancing at my idiotic brother).

Anyway, I was sitting with Peleus. We had become quite close to one another, I would now spend most of my time with him. Since I was like the only person he seemed to like I kept coming here to get away from all the glares and muttering behind my back.

I sat there with Peleus for a few hours just enjoying the peace. The sun was starting to set by the time I decided to take a stroll to the beach. Ever since Poseidon disowned me (apparently because he only wanted to keep Dan safe from the prophecy) I wanted to resent it but for some reason it just calls out to me.

I just walked aimlessly not paying attention to where I was going. I was thinking about what to do with Annabeth when a heard people talking. I looked around and realized I was at the place I normally take Annabeth for picnics.

I saw two people sitting there in a heated make out session. I was about to leave when they broke apart and I recognized the girl. It was Annabeth. "When are you going to break up with that idiot?" Said the guy. Wait I know that voice that's my brother!