Chapter XV- Retiving the Golden fleece Danny almost dies

It's been 15 hours, 15 hours of Danny bragging about saving the day. I really wish I could kill him. Maybe the cyclops will eat him.... With my luck no. If he doesn't die here though I'm sure Thals will kill him when she wakes up. I cannot wait to see her. My dreams of her have been more frequent. As I'm daydreaming the Truck sputters and Annabeth parks on the side of the road.

"We're out of gas." She says, "Its not to much further though we can walk." As we start walking towards the pier something about this quest has seemed to easy and to quite.... As we reach the beach we are grabbed by some Demigods I recognize from camp. I knew this was to easy. We are brought onto Luke's yacht (spelling) and Luke smiles.

"Two Demigods a Demiprimordial and a cyclops walk onto my ship what happens?" He asks. "You die." Danny says breaking free and charging at him before he's knocked out by the manticore. Moron. "Nope they do. But first I give them the chance to join me." He says, "Well these two at least." He gestures to me and Annabeth. "Go to Hades." We say in unison. "To bad. Throw them in the cells down stairs with the other two we'll feed them to Polyphemus when we get to the sea of monsters." He says. Laughing, I wish I could save you Luke I really do.

We are dragged to the cells below deck. This time they're are two people in one cell. Me and Danny are thrown in one cell while Annabeth and Tyson in another. "Did you have to stick me in the same cell as him." I say. "Yup." They reply and head upstairs. Damnit that's my luck. "Get caught too?" The female in the cell across from ours says. "What gave it away?" I replied.

After a couple hours Danny wakes up. Lucky for me, what is lucky though is they took the backpack with the supplies and they're further away than last time. I won't be able to rock the boat without causing a commotion, great. I look at the man Across the way he's in black clothing so dark you cant see his face. The females name is Liz, She's one of the hunters of Artemis I remember briefly meeting her before. She's a daughter of Hades with long black hair and black eyes. She's sporting blue jeans and silver camo t-shirt and a camo parka.

"So how are we getting out of here?" Danny asks. "If we knew that we would of left Danny." I replied. "Dont call me Danny." He mumbled. "You could ask nicely." The male says. Everyone stare at him blankly "Oh great mysterious nowhere near as awesome as me man please get us out of here." Dan Jokes. I looked at him blankly as the other three laugh. "Close enough," he says, "Ive gotten bored hanging out here anyways." He pulls out a silver coin pure silver almost to silver. He flips the coin and it turns to a butter knife. "Nice going to server dinner before we die." Danny says. "Good one Daniel Jackson Son of Poseidon." He says. How did he know his full name and his father. We never said those with a sudden burst of inhuman speed all out cells are cut open. "I think I'll let you live. Have fun Daughter of Athena son of Poseidon Child of primordial and daughter of Hades Hunter of Artemis." He vanished into thin air. "Who. Was. That?" I say. Everyone shrugs.

We sneak back upstair and see the man again but this time his hood is off and he's destructing everyone. Now that I can see his face clearly something is unnatural about him. He has Aburn Hair and silver Eyes. That impossible only one goddess looks like that and there is no possible way... Unless he just looked like her? "He's alive?" Liz whispers barely Audible. Who's alive? I wandered. The guards were struggling. "Who are you?" Like yells. We've gotten to the boat. The man looks over his shoulder and winks. "Names Alexander Vampra SilverMoon. Nice to meet you." we get the thermos out and take off. The male runs to the end of the boat. "Well that was fun gotta go." He says and vanishes.

After 20 minutes of silence I ask the nagging question. "Who was he?" Liz looks up "It doesn't matter right now." She says. "Well get to it later." She was worried I could tell she most of known him a while if that's the case. Hunters don't worry about males. Liz hopes off at an abandoned island and waves said she'd be fine on her own now. Once we got to Circe island. Once docked we head in. I recognize Reyna and her sister right away. I ask them to speak a moment as well as Tyson. Another attendant takes my the others away I give them all a candy they eat it. They all start freaking out after explaining everything they agree to join me.

"Of corse Brother." Tyson says "Happy to help." Reyna smiles "For my fellow preator (spelling) of course." Hylla (spelling) says, "I would be honored." We go to the others. After freeing Annabeth and unfortunately turning Danny back to normal we all go on our separate ways. Tyson acts like normal for this timeline so I don't have to worry. As we travel our boats suddenly pulled into a current. I could stop it but we need to get Clarisse and her crew. Once we are swallowed we go to the ship and meet clarisse. After explaining everything she agrees to help.

I tell her my plan to get us out and everyone but ya head below deck. The plan works as it should of and we are off. I direct us saying that I have a connection to this cause of my mother and they don't question it. Once we get to to the island we leave the boat and head towards the cave. The plan it simple Ill distract the cyclops Annabeth grabs the fleece we get grover and we get out. I say simple but with Danny nothing is easy.

"Hey," I yell, "Polyphemus, Its me." He looks in my direction. "Who?" He says. "Nobody." I reply back. He starts getting mad. "You!" He yells, "Ill kill you this time." Annabeth grabs the fleece everything is going well, that is until Danny runs up to the cyclops and trys to punch him... Way to ruin it Danny. He gets kicked across the cave and we start running. Clarisse grabs him on the way. He chases almost to the boat that was until something stopped him. He just stopped in his tracks yelled greek curses then when back to his cave.

"Was. I. A. Hero?" Danny manages. "No." I say regretting this. I place the fleece over him. "You Danny were arrogant and a moron but Ill give you a point for extra stupidity." Everyone laughs. The fleece manages to heal him. Once we get back to florida I give the fleece to Clarisse. "Thalia doesnt have much time and I cannot fly," I say, "Take it and save Thalia." She takes the fleece and runs off to the airport. I turn around to see a brand new chevy Malibu. There's a note on it with my name on it. 'Im on board as long as you dont hurt my mother or sister. -A.V.S.' I had a feeling I knew who this was. we hope in and start the long drive back to Long Island.

Once we return everything had returned to normal. The tree was saved everyone was thanking Clarisse. Danny said to save the day he put himself in harms way and nearly died. I told them that he did almost die but nothing more. I wish I had said what really happened cause now people are raising glasses to him and it filled his ego even more. I walk to Thalias tree and place my hand against it and smile. As if, on cue, she could sense me the the roots began to move and I saw Thalia there under the roots. I yelled to Annabeth who was on patrol to get the others.

As everyone gathered around. Danny asked, "Who are you?" I already new. This was the love of my life. "Im Thalia, Thalia Grace Daughter of Zues." To keep the timeline in check She said she was Zues daughter so no one grew aware of us, Two demiprimordias would be weird. I wait on a branch in Thalias tree while the Apollo kids and Chiron check up on her. "Hey, Kelp head." I hear down below. I look down to see that short black hair and sparking blue eyes smiling up at me. I jump down and to what IVe been waiting 2 years for. I kiss her.....