Chapter IV- Sally Gets Killed... Again

So, we finally got back to the apartment after ditching Grover at the bus stop because he needed the restroom. I was easy to convince the less time I spent with Grover nagging me about punching the idiot after he woke me from my dream of Thalia the better, (I didn't tell them about the dream, but he still needed punishment). We walked in on Gabe and his lackeys playing poker. +

He looked up at us. "Do you have any money on you?" I wasn't handing over my money to this jerk, so I just walked off. Surprisingly he didn't stop me, Danny boy on the other hand he did stop and proceeded to get his money off him.

I walked into my room and flopped down onto the bed. No point in unpacking when Sally will be taking us to Montauk in like an hour.

I heard her come in calling for Dan, her baby boy. About ten minutes later she came into my room. "We're leaving for Montauk in thirty minutes." That was all she said before she left. Didn't even say hello, I won't have to worry about her health if she doesn't care about mine.

Half an hour later Danny came stomping into the room. "Come on Mr. perfect we're leaving." He said then stomped out. He doesn't learn, does he?

(Line break)

Well the car journey here was boring I was able to catch two hours of sleep without the idiot waking me which was nice. We done the usual cleaning routine before sitting by the fire and that's when Dan started talking about his daddy. Sally then got a dreamy look on her face before replying with how handsome he looked and all that stuff.

While she explained about that Dan didn't once stop smirking at me. As if proud of the fact that he has a father that supposedly loved him before getting lost at sea.

I don't think he realized that I really didn't care, I know who my real parents are now, and I may have only talked to them in person for an hour at most, but I can't help but feel that they care for me far more than Sally and Poseidon ever have.

They would visit my dreams and discuss things like a normal family, though mum tends to look through my memories with Thalia and then tease me about it, but I don't mind. Father likes to talk about the pit that is named after him. Because I'm his son and he's unlocked the other half of my powers I got some control over the pit.

I also got earthquake powers from him but it's not a domain of mine since Pontus has it. (Pontus doesn't like me because mum used to be married to him before dad, but I don't care he's not the first immortal to hate me and won't be other last). Mum would just sit and watch us practice occasionally laughing when I did something stupid.

When my parents aren't in my dreams I usually dream about Thalia. I no longer get demigod dreams, so my nights are now peaceful, though I do get the odd nightmare were Thalia dies.5

Anyway, we finally get back to the cabin and head to sleep. What only feels like minutes later I'm being shook awake by Sally. "Come on we need to leave now!" She shouted. Oh yeah, I forgot about the minotaur. You may ask how but don't look at me, I can't remember what I had for dinner the previous day never mind that.

Anyway, I get up and put on the outfit Thalia bought me, don't want to leave that behind now does we.1

We get in the car with Dan asking us where we're going. "Come on someone explain where we are going." He demanded.

"I'm taking you to the camp your father wanted you to go to." Sally said as she floored it. "Percy are you ok?" She asked me. Probably since I was looking out the window with a bored expression on my face, as if we weren't getting chased by beef head.

"Bored but otherwise I'm fine. Oh, and I guess this is goodbye since the idiots a demigod." I said with a bored tone. It's not like I care about leaving anyway.