Chapter XVIII- Lost in a maze, washing out some stables

The summer of the maze. I'll admit it I am not looking forward to this. My stupid brother and Annabi- I mean her, got stuck in the maze for three freaking hours. Yes I knew about it I even new where they were but I had a few moments of silence so that was nice. I stayed in the Zues cabin with Thalia now because Zues allowed it. Why? I don't know don't ask me. So here we are discussing what we should do.

"Percy." Chiron said. "You should go consult the oracle." I nodded and headed to the attic when I got to the Oracle I asked, "What do I do about the maze?"

"From Dusk till dawn a hero's rise shall find him in another bind.
Into the labyrinth thy shall roam until the one with clear eyes is shown.
Child of Moon shall find his way and return to here to his dismay.
At the end it shall reveal and to the ones thy friends who are real."

Yeah that figures I have no clue what it means. I went back down stairs and told everyone the prophecy. Chirons face paled Deeply and Dionysus didn't look any better but everyone ignored it. I'll talk to Thals later on it.

"Okay so the first part," Annabeth said, "Means a hero will be stuck in another bind probably Percy." Well duh.
"The second," Thalia said, "Means that we will roam around in the labyrinth until someone with clear eyes is found." She knew the answer but played it off well.
Percy's eyes twitch while thinking, "Child of the moon, shall return..." He honestly had no clue what that meant, but mentioning it seemes to make Chiron and Mr. D nervous. "We'll come back to it. " He said, "As for the last part that could mean that at the end of the quest we know who's on our side and who isn't." He knew that it was talking about him not the gods but didn't bring it up.

"Alright so Percy as this is your quest," Chiron said still pale, "you choose..."

"Thalia and Bianca" he said.
"Well alright then." Chiron said.

At Thalias Pine tree Thalia Bianca and I were talking. "Was it just me or did Chiron seem nervous at the mention of the Child of the moon." Thals said.
"Very." Bianca answered.
"What worried me was Mr D. He seemed way to pale at the mention of it." I said. The girls nodded, "We'll have to worry about it later. We need to get going." With that we head into the maze.

Okay I'll admit it. We should of gotten Rachel First but we had to do it by the books. But I really didn't want to find this place again. We got to Triple G Ranch and I rolled my eyes. "Why here and why me?" I say. I'll skip the part about him kidnapping my girlfriend and Best friend and get to the part where I'm standing in front of the stables. I hold out my hands making a water gyzer to clean the stables.

I walked back to the house where my girlfriend and Best friend were eating lunch. "There I cleaned the stables." I said.

"My my that was fast." Triple G replied. But before he could say more Thalia Shot him through with a arrow and turned him to dust.

"Thank you." Percy Said. "I really didn't want to deal with him." Thalia smiled and gave him a quick kiss. With that they headed back into the maze.