//Jealousy

⚠️Mild Smut⚠️

"Look at them!" Draco said to his idiot friend Goyle.
"What does y/l/n want with Potter, what does he have that I don't" He hissed, whoever heard him couldn't deny the anger in his voice. Draco watched Y/n laugh at something Harry must have said. He was growing increasingly jealous. Not of Harry, but at the fact Y/n were talking to Harry.
"Look at the way he looks at her. It's disgusting. How could she choose him over me" Draco hissed again
"Maybe because he's famous" Goyle added which made Draco even more jealous
"Well I'm famous to, for Merlin's sake I'm Draco Malfoy! Thee Draco Malfoy. Any girl in their right mind would pick me over that idiot" Draco slide his arms into a fold position. Squinting his eyes at the sight before him.
He watched y/n hug harry goodbye and Y/n slowly started making her way towards Draco. He stood up groggily rolling his eyes at her sight. Draco protectively grabbed Y/n by the waist and pulled her close to him. He glared at the four eyed Harry Potter to make sure he was looking and smashed his lips onto Y/n's. He moved his hands down to her ass and grabbed it firmly as he deepened the kiss. He wanted everyone to see what he was doing, including Harry.
"What's the matter with you" y/n confusingly asked Draco. Not knowing what made Draco want to so aggressively kiss his girlfriend in front of almost the whole school.
"Nothing I'm fine" he said still giving Harry a dirty look. Y/n looked up at Draco's face and followed his eyes. She looked at Harry and then back and Draco.
"Oh come on babe he's just a friend" She whined placing her hands across Draco's torso and hugging him tightly. Draco pulled Y/n closer into the hug placing his head gently on top of hers
"You might think that but I bet Potter doesn't, I see the way he looks at you. It's disgusting only I can look at you that way" Draco spit out still giving Harry a dirty look.
Y/n pulled away from Draco
"Ok really can you give him a break please Draco, don't you think your being a bit too jealous"
"Me! Draco Malfoy! jealous!" Draco started laughing "oh please y/n you wish"
"So your not jealous" y/n sarcastically asked him. Draco shook his head no.
"Ok then you wouldn't mind if Me and Harry went to Hogsmeade together" Y/n said
Draco looked down at her with hard eyes
"What, no your not going to Hogsmeade with him. He can't be trusted" Draco panicked
"Ha see you are jealous" y/n jumped happily at her triumph in proving Draco to be jealous.
"Ok maybe I'm little jealous but am I not supposed to be when my extremely beautiful and hot girlfriend is talking to some ugly git like Potter" Draco whined.
"No Draco, I think jealousy is a sexy look on you" Y/n smirked pulling Draco's face down towards her for another steamy public kiss.
"Y/n you know if i can continue I won't be able to hold myself back....we're in public" Draco pointed out.
Y/n smirked and lead Draco away and towards the Slytherin common room.
"I bet Harry can't make you feel as good as I can" Draco whispered in Y/n's ear knowing it would turn her on even more. She bit her lips and dragged him faster towards the common room.

Draco pushed Y/n against the cold wall of the empty common room. She pushed his head closer to her lips, connecting them immediately. Y/n wrapped her legs around Draco's torso and he carried her over to the black leather couch and roughly put her down pushing his body between her legs. He moved his lips down from y/n's and onto her neck hitting her sweet spot. She moaned loudly into his ear turning him on. He sucked on her neck leaving big purple bruises for everyone to see and admire.
"I bet Harry can't make you feel like this" Draco's voice vibrates on y/n's skin. He watched y/n pull her robes off and he did the same. Leaving y/n in her undergarments. He admired her body for a second before attaching his lips to her skin and travailing down her chest and to her torso. He used his hands to trace the stitching of her lacy green underwear.
His lips got closer and closer to her V line. He started sucking again leaving more marks than he probably should have. He looked up at y/n's face as she quietly moaned at the pleasure of being teased by Draco...
"Draco you should get jealous more often" y/n moaned and laughed at the same time.
"Maybe I should"