//The lost heir

(Mini series)

PROLOGUE

Primrose....that was a well respected name. One of the most powerful names in the Wizarding World. Rich beyond the point of wealthy that name was. Veronica and Harold Primrose both held the highest positions in the ministry, other than the minister of magic himself. They had everything they could possibly ever want... The finest robes, The tiniest jewelry, and all the power in the world to do whatever they wanted and get away with it. The one and only thing they did not have was a child. They longed for a child badly. Someone to carry out the Primrose bloodline and make it legendary beyond what it already was. They tried and tried and tried but Veronica just couldn't seem to get pregnant...But one night there was an unexpected ring at the huge Primrose Mansion door that echoed throughout the walls of the Luxurious living quarters.

"Harold get that will you, that bloody door bell is giving me a nasty headache" Veronica called to her husband from somewhere inside the Mansion. She waited a few seconds to hear her husband talking to some mysterious being at the door or for her husband to call out informing her of who was mental enough to be knocking on doors at almost twilight. But to her surprise she heard nothing.
"Well!? Who is it" she yelled out once again.
Once there was no response from Harold, Veronica  felt a sense of panic. Her mind quickly jumped to the worse conclusion...There was an intruder. She quickly readied her wand and gripped it tightly in her hand. Her feet quietly carried her to the grand hallway where the huge mansion doors were located. To her surprise she lowered her wand. Her husband was standing in the doorway...with a baby in his arms. She gave a puzzling look at the the picture in front of her
"Someone just left her on the doorstep" her husband quietly whispered not wanting to wake the sleeping baby in his arms.Veronica walked up to them and stared at the baby. Her eyes full of shock and sympathy for the poor helpless child.
"She's absolutely beautiful" Veronica smiled at the child who bared pure fair skin with rosy cheeks. A bundle of brunette hair sat upon her tiny head. To her surprise again, the child started smiling and opened her eyes. She looked up at Veronica  with great big beautiful green eyes. The couple had never seen a child so beautiful and pure like the one that was in their presence at that moment.Veronica knew whoever left this child couldn't take care of her  the way that child deserved or simply couldn't be bothered with the fact of being a parent. But to her she didn't care. This was her chance at being a parent and having the joy of being called "Mum" the one thing she didn't have.
"Let's name her Victoria"

                                        △⃒⃘

Victoria Primrose grew up as most spoiled privileged children did. She got everything she wanted. She was taught to carry herself with dignity and high standards to keep the pride in her name. She was taught the difference between pure bloods, Half bloods and Muggle borns who she often heard be called Mudbloods. Her parents told her she was of course a pure blood. Descended from a line of only pure blood Primroses. But her parents truly did not know what she was, but they couldn't take the shame of having a baby with no blood status.

Over the years Victoria grew beautifully. Her green eyes still big and pure, her brunette hair long and soft. Everywhere the family went people would gaze upon her just to stare at the beauty that was in front of them. Often she would get asked is she was Half-Veela.
When school started, Victoria noticed how different she was from other wizards. Not once had she meet a Wizard who like her...could speak to snakes. Of course she never told anyone of this ability as for it would be shamed upon by her parents. It was her own little secret but she couldn't be bothered with it. She often forgot she had that ability. She remembered a boy once, in her first year at Hogwarts, School for witchcraft and wizardry. She remembered the brief conversation she well with the boy quite well and in her mind hoped they could be friends. For they had similar traits and for some reason. Victoria has a hunch that he could also talk to snakes. And her guesses are never wrong.

"Is this seat taken" a young witch asked the dark haired boy siting in the train compartment as she stood in the doorway trying not to block anyone's way down the train corridors. He looked at her and then looked at the ginger boy and bushy light brunette haired girl also sitting inside the compartment. They both shrugged at him and engaged in they're own conversation. He smiled at her and scooted over closer to the window so Victoria could have a comfortable and spacious place to sit. She observed the three kids next to her. She first looked at the girl. Her bushy hair gave Victoria the vibe that she didn't care how she looked. She has much more important things to worry about. She could also see by the way she spoke to the ginger that she was in fact..an insufferable know it all. The ginger boy sat joyfully looking out the window enjoying the scenery while the girl schooled him on facts Victoria did not care about. By the way he was dressed and the looks of his robes, hand me downs she suggested. she immediately knew he was a Weasley. An often frowned upon family to her parents. Something about them being blood traitors but Victoria never really cared for the conversations her mother and father had about other ministry workers and their families. Finally she looked at the dark haired boy seated next to her. She noticed that just above his glasses on his forehead was a scar. It was a unusual scar, it was shaped like a lightning bolt. The compartment began to fill with awkward silence as she realized she has been staring for to long. She decided to strike up a conversation

"Primrose..Victoria Primrose" she said with pride. The same pride she was raised to say that name with. She gave all three of them her friendly beautiful smile. She knew though that they probably already knew who she was. Who didn't know who she was. The all Famous "Mysterious Primrose daughter"

"Hermione Granger" The bushy haired girl smiled back
"Ron Weasley" the ginger also smiled at her. He raised his hand attempting to give the young girl a hand shake but she didn't care to shake it. Her guess was correct but there was no way she was touching a Weasley. She didn't want her first impression to bad so she just lightly smiled at him "sorry germaphobe" she lied
"Harry Potter" the dark haired boy spoke. He smiled at her and he intrigued Victoria. She's heard her parents talk about a Harry Potter before but she never knew what he looked like.
"Harry....Potter..say the boy who lived" she stated but it sounded more like a question than a statement. She was impressed that the one year old boy who survived the killing curse and who threw You- Know- Who out of power was sitting right in front of her.
"In the flesh" he awkwardly laughed. He obviously did not know how to handle his fame when someone greeted him.

"It's nice to meet you all. I really hope I'm not intruding I just couldn't seem to find a compartment that wasn't full"

But for various reasons...that friendship didn't happen.