//Secrets

Year 6 at Hogwarts.

Y/n sat at her usual seat at the Gryffindor table. As her plate filled with food she smiled and laughed with her fellow Gryffindors. Her gaze came upon Draco. She gave him a small smile from across the hall. She noticed a change in his figure but she didn't think on it. Draco formed a heart with his hands and mouthed the words "I love you."
Her cheeks turned red and she returned his gesture.

After breakfast Y/n quickly hurried to her favorite spot. She knew Draco would be waiting for her there.
"I'm so sorry I'm late. There was this cute little 1st year who had no idea where he was going. I just had to help him" she apologized.
Draco chuckled.
"I don't know how your so nice to these morons"
"Hey! They're not morons Draco" Y/n scolded him. He smiled and grabbed her hands. He placed a kiss on her rosy cheek.
"I got you something" Draco whispered. He reached into the pocket of his robes and pulled out a small green velvet box. He handed it to Y/n and she opened it. She gasped
"Draco but we're to young"
"I know. Think of this as a promise that no matter what happens we'll always love each other."
He gently took the box from her hands and placed the beautiful green diamond ring on her finger.
"And I want you to know that I love you."
Y/n smiled.
"I love you too and no matter what I'll always love you..I promise. But Draco is there something wrong, you look a little pale?"
The closer look y/n got to him she was able to see the changes in his figure closer. He was skinny. He looked as if he hadn't slept in weeks. Draco didn't answer her. She was about to ask again but a tap on her shoulder startled her.
Draco's facial expression went angry. She turned around was faced with a very angry faced Harry Potter. He stared right back at Draco.
"I need to talk to you.....in private" Harry said ending his dirty glare at Draco and looking at Y/n.
"Looks like you made it off the train Potter. A shame you didn't go back to London" Draco spat.
"What are you talking about" y/n turned around and asked Draco.
"Nothing" he replied.
"No Malfoy why don't you tell her what you did" Harry walked an inch closer to Draco causing Y/n to stumble back.
"All I did was teach you a bloody lesson. Didn't your parents ever teach you how not to eavesdrop Potter." Draco stepped closer to Harry. Y/n was yelling for them to stop but no one listened.
"Don't speak about my parents" Harry angrily yelled.
"What's it matter to you. Your parents are dead"
Harry pointed his wand at Draco. Y/n screamed and pushed Harry back. She stood in between them.
"NO!" She yelled "Harry put your wand down and Draco please stop talking"
"Yeah Potter lower your wand or my father will hear about this" Draco hissed.
Y/n gave Draco a dirty look.
"What's your father gonna do Malfoy? Kill me? I'm sure Voldemort would be very happy"
Draco's face went pale again.
Victoria gasped "Harry stop"
She stood faced to him completely.
"You don't know anything Potter" Draco said
"Tell her Malfoy" Harry said
"Tell me what" Y/n turned back to face Draco. Her face was heating with curiosity and dread.
Draco's face fell as he looked at Y/n.
"He's a Death Eater" Harry spat "Katie Bell was you Malfoy, wasn't it?"
Y/n's eyes widened.
"You absolutely mental" Draco yelled.
"Harry that's not something to play around with" Y/n told Harry. She didn't believe it. Draco couldn't be a Death Eater.
"Show her" Harry said looking at Draco's forearm.
He started panting. Y/n could see his chest moving at an abnormal rate.
She walked towards him and gently grabbed his arm. She pulled his sleeve up and she saw the branded mark.
She backed away slowly not believing her eyes.
"She could have died. Katie Bell could have died Draco! And you kept this from me?!"
"Y/n I'm sorry I don't have a cho-" Draco started to say but could finish.
"No" y/n cut him off.
"Please" he begged
"Leave me alone Draco"
She backed away from him. She turned around and walked away and Harry followed. Draco was left standing all alone.

******
This is a quick update I'm sorry for any typos and my brain has had a malfunction due to quarantine and I really don't have any good ideas to right about but I'm working on that☺️
There will possibly be a part 2 which will be so much better but most likely not or not soon.