//Hogsmeade

I stood in the crowd of 3rd year students waiting to give Mr. flinch their permission forms to go to Hogsmeade. I rocked back and forth on my tippy toes happily waiting for my turn to give him mine.
"To bad Harry can't come" I hear Hermione probably tell Ron from behind me.
"That's unfortunate" I turned around and faced them.
"He would have loved Honeydukes" Ron sadly sighed. I nodded in agreement.
I felt a familiar presence behind me. Judging by the looks on Ron and Hermione's face I knew who it was. Draco walked next to me completely ignoring Ron and Hermione. Surprisingly no one said anything bad. Draco just stood there waiting for me to finish. I could tell he wanted to open his mouth but I made him promise that he'd be nicer to them.
"You should bring back Harry a whole bunch of candy, maybe it could cheer him up about not going" I suggested to them. I felt Draco's body shift when he heard me say Harry's name. So to make him feel better, I grabbed his hand. Locking our fingers together. I felt the tension in his body release and I laughed.
"Draco say hi" I teased him. He gave me a dirty look and I squeezed his hand as tightly as I could. His eyes widened at my strength and he gave in.
"Hi" Draco muttered out of his lips. Ron and Hermione slightly laughed at Draco's embarrassment.
"How about we all hang out in Hogsmeade together as best friends" I laughed hoping I would get a negative reaction out of Draco. Hermione caught on to what I was doing and she joined in.
"Of course we could call share a table at the Three Broomsticks" She did her best to imitate a high pitched female laugh. Ron wasn't catching on. "No way not with him" he gave Draco the most Weasleyish glare ever. Finally Draco opened his mouth.
"You think I want to share a table at the Three Broomsticks with them, your completely mental y/n, where has your sanity gone" he tried walking away but I tightened my grip on his hand.
"Draco I thought you promised to be nice to them, I was just kidding" I scolded him.
"sorry" he apologized. Hermione laughed
"Wow Y/n you have him trained" she said.
Draco gasped.
"Have a fun guys" I laughed as I turned to Draco so we could walk up to Mr. Flinch.
I could hear Draco muttering under his breath
"Trained....filthy mudblood, Draco Malfoy cannot be trained"

Me and Draco walked into the Three Brooksticks along with Crabbe and Goyle. We sat at the the table closest to the stair case.
"Guys I want Butterbeer" I immediately said when we sat down.
"Y/n you spent all you galleons in Honeydukes" Draco reminded me pointing down at the empty candy rappers falling out of my pockets. I sadly sighed and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Oh no no no y/n I am not spending all my galleons on Butterbeer Crabbe or Goyle can do that" They immediately looked up at Draco from their side conversation
"She's your girlfriend" Crabbe kindly told Draco.
"Yea Draco I'm your girlfriend, plus your rich aren't you, Butterbeer won't hurt you wallet" I playfully scolded him. I could tell he was giving in
"Why am I dating you again" he face palmed himself and I laughed knowing all the reasons he's dating me.
Soon we all had a cup of Butterbeer in our hands and laughing our asses off. I was probably on my 4th cup. I couldn't help it Butterbeer was just that delicious.
"Hey guys remember the time we put hair dye in Draco's shampoo and after he showered he came into the great hall with green hair" I yelled at Crabbe and Goyle as they were laughed their heads off. they laughed even harder remembering the green hair dye incident.
"That wasn't funny, it took me weeks to wash the green out" Draco whined. I took another large gulp of my Butterbeer. Draco laughed at the foamy mustache that formed under my nose.

Soon it was just Me and Draco. We walked through Hogsmeade and back up towards Hogwarts. We kicked the snow under our shoes as we walked. I suddenly got the best idea.
I ran ahead of Draco and bent down picking up a glob of snow in my hands and forming it into a ball. Draco looked at me with wide eyes and the smirked. He copied my actions but his snow ball was huge. I threw my snow ball straight at his face but he quickly dodged it and threw his. Draco's snow ball hit me right in the forehead. I laughed at my failure. I formed another snow ball from the ground and aimed at him. I threw my snowball and it hit his coat. He happily laughed at my fail again. He threw another snowball and it hit my legs.
I grabbed a large amount of snow in my hands and ran over to him. I attempted to dump all the snow on him but that resulted in me falling over. I slid right into Draco making him lose his balance and we both tumbled on top of each other. We laid on the cold snowy floor laughing at our fall. I eventually rolled off Draco and laid spread out on the snow.  I giggled loudly and started moving my arms and legs back and forth, making a snow angel. Draco looked at me and smiled. He made a snow angel to. We both sat up and stared at each other smiling. I stared at his breath leaving his mouth. His pale face looked so cute in the winter. I liked the way his nose and cheeks turned cherry red. He smiled at me, showing his beautiful white teeth, then looked down at his gloved hands.
"Draco" his name suddenly rolled off my lips.
He looked at me with his beautiful Bluish Grey eyes.  The words "I love you" escaped my mouth without warning. His face went poker and he looked down back at his hands. The he looked up at me, his pale face was completely red.
"I love you too" he smiled. I smiled back at him, followed by a loud laugh.
I pushed my self off the ground and I threw myself into his body. We both laughed as he caught me in his arms.
"I like Hogsmeade" I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Draco presses his cold chapped lips onto mine and I smiled into the kiss.
"Y/n can I ask you something" Draco asked me once he pulled away from the kiss. I nodded yes and he laughed.
"Can we get back to Hogwarts it's cold"