//Voices pt.2

It's been 3 weeks since I've heard the voices and any death eater attacks. Everything's been sorta quiet at Hogwarts besides the talk about the occasional students who are being taken out of school. Everyone's on edge about the death eaters being seen in Hogsmeade but I'm on edge that the dark lord is looking for me. Dumbledore thought it would be a great idea to hold a memorial for the girl in my dream, turns out she was Ravenclaw. It was quite beautiful.

I met Draco by the Great Lake again. His skin was pasty and white, almost paper white. His hair fell messily over his forehead, his eyes were red and puffy like he's been crying. I knew why he had been crying, and I not dare to ask any more about it. I helped myself to the empty space next to him and he just kept staring into the emptiness of the pitch black water.
"I figured something out today" he said without looking up I could see him wiping a few escaping tears from his face. I gave him a reassuring look telling him to continue.
"I figured out why he's looking for...your his heir"
My eyes widened bigger than I thought they ever possibly could. "But how Draco that's impossible, when I said I might be connected to him I didn't mean like this"
"Just like you said, anything's possible. I did a little snooping and I read some wizard records and apparently a Jane Doe gave birth to a baby girl on May 16th 1980..the woman claimed You-Know-Who was the father" I harshly interrupted him, not meaning to be rude "obviously it was a coincidence that me and the child share the same birthday but that woman must have been mad"
Draco shook his head
"That's what I thought until I dug a little deeper. The woman didn't want to keep the child, and the doctors claimed her to be mad as a hatter and she was sent to Azkaban for trying to use the killing curse on her child, but only a few days after she got there she was murdered by You-Know-Who." Draco finished his story but I still had questions my mind was racing. I knew my mother was in Azkaban and I knew she was murdered but I thought it was just how life played out.
"Do you know what happened to the child" I asked him
"She was adopted by a Mrs and mr y/l/n, they named her y/n."
I sat there in silence. It all finally made sense, the voices, why Voldemort was looking for me. I had his blood flowing through my veins. I looked for any possible reason to believe the information Draco shared is false
"How can he be my father he's like 70 years old" that was a pretty dimwitted excuse but it was all I could think of.
"Y/n yea he's old but he's immune to death"
"Bloody hell I-I can't be I-"
That's when everything faded to black

Y/n my dear, my blood, return to me, we can be greatness, together we can rule the wizarding world. I was blind before, blind to how much power you posses. I see it now. Return to me and you will be rewarded. Return to me and Draco Malfoy will be spared.

My eyes fluttered open, Draco was staring down helplessly at me. My head ached with throbbing pain as I noticed a few more staring faces around Draco's blonde hair. He pulled me up letting me lean against him for support.
"Are you okay" Draco asked my looking my face up and down for any sign of discomfort.
"My head hurts a little but that's all" I said. I decided against telling Draco what I heard, he'd only try and stop me, even though he's selfish and foul. He would never choose himself over me. That's just how things were since 3rd year.
He helped me up and took me to the hospital wing.

I laid awake inside the hospital wing, I was alone in the dark room. Madam pomfrey wanted me to stay overnight.  My mind was racing, my thoughts zoomed across my mind like race cars on a race track. The thought of me being Voldemort's daughter frightened me. Did that mean I was a murdered to? Is this why I can hear his voice? Is this why I can talk to snakes or why I feel such a connection to Harry Potter?
I knew what I had to do. For my sake, for Draco's sake, for every student at Hogwarts sake.
I had to return. I had to reunite with my father