//Finally

I'm with Harry.

I have feelings for Harry.

Harry Potter is my boyfriend.

I kept repeating those words over and over again in my head to myself. I tried focusing on everything professor Dumbledore was saying but I just couldn't. I couldn't help myself from staring at a particular blonde sitting at the Slytherin table...and he was staring back.
He's mean, rude, cruel, evil. I tried every way possible to convince myself that I hate Draco Malfoy but I just can't. I can't hate him no matter how hard I try.
My eyes wandered from his to the back of Harry's head. He's gonna hate. I felt like I was gonna puke.

I walked around the empty corridors to clear my mind when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Well well y/l/n fancy seeing you here....all alone"
"Not now Draco" I tried to shoo him away but it didn't work
"Y/n" he grabbed my hand "you know you don't love him, please stop denying it."
I stared at his beautiful grey eyes as he slowly moved his hands from my hands to my cheeks. He cupped my face in his hands.
Our faces got closer....and closer....our lips touched for a slight second before I pulled away
"No we can't, this isn't right" I panicked, I ran out of the corridor and into my common room.
If only breaking up with Harry was as easy as it seemed. He was my best friend before he told me he has feelings for me. I don't want him to hate me for me for breaking up with him because I'm in love with his enemy. Ugh but I couldn't stop thinking about Draco. I had to do it. Whether Harry will hate me or not I had to break up with him.

During potions class while everyone was gathered around watching professor Snape demonstrate a potion I pulled Harry to the back of the group.
"Harry I- uh" I stuttered
"It's okay y/n I know about you and Malfoy" I looked up at him with wide eyes "what"
"I know you don't like me that way, and so I'm breaking up with you before you can do it to me." He laughed and I was very confused
"Your okay" I asked him
"Let me remind you your my best friend, so it's okay..i don't know why but if you love Malfoy then go be with him. I'm siriusly finee" he smiled

"Guess who" I happily said from behind covering Draco's eyes.
"Um....Pansy" he joked. Once he turned around I threw my arms around him burying my face in his neck.
"You did it, you broke up with him" Draco nervously asked him.
"Well actually he broke up with me but same thing" I said smashing my lips onto his.
"We can finally be together" he smiled into the kiss.
"I love you Draco"
"I love you too y/n"

————————————————————————

Okay hi hello👋  so I know this is kinda dull and boring but I just wanted to publish something. I might in the future publish another imagine with this same concept but much much much more detail and I'll put more effort into it. I hope tho that everyone tho is reading this has enjoyed these imagines so far. I mean they aren't the best but I try I really do so enjoy them or I will make you enjoy them. Have a nice day🥰