//The Dark Lord's Daughter

Her stare pierced through Draco's soul. He could feel her eyes burning him. He gulped pretending he hasn't noticed. He continued listening to Professor Snape's lecture on the potion they were learning today. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't focus on the lesson. He could only focus on the angry girl standing across from him.
He watched her slowly move closer to him.
She pushed unsuspecting classmates out of her way. He shifted uncomfortably as she now stood besides him.
She kept her gaze upon the bubbling cauldron in front of them. A smirk grew on her face.

As class ended students began to pour out the classroom. Draco lazily threw his bag over his shoulder and began to follow the stream of students.
He felt two hands push him aside. He stumbled back ready to ounce on whoever touched him.
"You were in my way...Malfoy."
She spat at him. She strutted in front of him.
He sighed at his defeat and fixed himself.

She was bigger than he was in every way..expect physical.
In Draco's world he was the predator and everyone else was his prey. In y/n's world she was the predator...and he was her prey. Draco was defenseless against her.
He was The Dark Lords daughter after all. She was untouched.

The Slytherin common room was empty at this time of day. Student were either in their dorms or out in the corridors. Draco found himself sitting alone until he felt a dip on the sofa next to him.
Y/n sat down. She propped her feet up on the table I front of us. She stared into the fire burning in the fireplace.
They sat in silence.

"My father has gone completely mental. Giving you the task I so worked hard for." She sat up and faced him "you stole it from me....out of all people. A Malfoy..so....pathetic."
Draco felt his blood heating up. He glared at her. She knew what she was doing. She was edging him on. Provoking him to do something.
"Shut up." Draco growled.
Y/n giggled and gave him a small frown.
"If you ask me. Your family is just a bunch of dimwitted cowards. Oh but your aunt Bellatrix of course. She holds a dear place in my heart."
Draco tried to ignore her comments. He found it hard to do so. He shifted in his seat.
"I assume my father should have picked me. Unlike you..I'm not afraid. I'm not a coward. I'm not a Malfoy."
This was the last straw.
Draco felt his body move. He bent over Y/n aggressively placing his hand around her neck. He pushed her on her back on the sofa. She was quick to stop talking until she started laughing.
"Do it" she whispered to him.
Do what? Draco was confused.
"Oh so pathetic." She continued.
Draco felt his grip getting tighter. Y/n smiled as her face turned red.
She ran her hands through this blonde hair. She grabbed a fist full of it in her hand. She pulled Draco's head back. His grip loosened around her. She attacked his neck while his hair was tight in her hand. She was completely out of his grip now. She pushed herself on top of him pinning him down on his back.
"Nice try." She whispered in his ear "but like I said pathetic..."
Draco couldn't help but crumble under her. His sudden submissiveness allowed her to control him. He allowed her to dominate him. He wanted her to dominate him.
She straddled him. Her lips attacked his. Her hands ran aggressively up and down his body. She pulled away from him.
"My father picked you for a reason. Don't disappoint him."
She forced herself off of him.
Draco sat up and watched her walk away from him.
He ran his fingers through his hair massaging where she had pulled it. He couldn't disappoint her father.
He didn't want to disappoint her father. He didn't want to disappoint her. He feared what would happen if he did. He felt a strange attraction to what had just happened. He felt turned on but he pushed all his feelings aside. Her certainly couldn't be attracted to The Dark Lord's daughter.
But that's all he wanted.....