Chapter 39

The thunder rumbles again, lightning flashed and touched the ground, creating an earth-shuttering sound and a burning dead tree from the outside of the walls,

Elizabeth was a little agitated, She can deal with that rat head-on, but the risk was Heine in the way, To actually put her beloved infront of her as a shield! HOW DARE THIS OLD RAT!!!

Elizabeth tried to hold on her sanity, She need to think of a plan, She needs to take away Heine first from the battlefield and cure him before she pull-out all that old rat's bones away!

"RED CORPS! 1ST FORMATION! Take him down at all cost!"- The red corps. all sprint towards Genos in a V formation, Genos pressed Heine against him as he cursed in his mind, wasn't that b*tch infatuated with this person? then why are they not giving attention to this little person's small life and continue to attack him,

NO! IT MUST BE HER PLAN! THEN TAKING AWAY HIS HOSTAGE! NO WAY!

The red corps. tried to distract and snatch away Heine, but they keep failing! These small pests were able to slip away from their holds! So frustrating! Elizabeth was biting her lower lips in contempt! Heine was bleeding! Her King was bleeding! wtf!

She wanted to rush and just yank him away! But the situation right now! She can't be brazen! Heine's life rests within her plans and mind!

She pursed her lips and sighed, calming down her agitated heart and worried mind, just before she could do anything, that annoying rat was blabbering off while slipping away from the claws of her Red corps.

"YOU STUPID WOMAN! SENDING THIS MANY YET THEY CAN'T EVEN CAPTURE ME! USELESS! SO WHAT IF YOU'RE MANY?! YOU'RE ALL JUST NOVICE! LOWLIFE! PATHETIC! YOU'RE ALL UNDER MY FOOT! DEAL WITH IT!"- That haughty old rat verbally bullied her, shamed her Red corps. and called her... NOVICE?

'For a person who has this kind of mindset, I was actually glad I have no blood relations whatsoever with this wimp! NEVERMIND THE PLAN! DARE TO BELITTLE THIS MAFIA QUEEN?! PREPARE TO FACE DEATH IN A MUCH HORRIFYING WAY!'

Elizabeth rushed towards the fight, Her red blood sword shined in the dark, Genos saw her charge and smirked, pushing the blade deeper against Heine's neck, blood started to seep and glide across the blade, Elizabeth was very angry to the point of exploding, She needs to act fast! and now! Genos ran towards the open gate, throwing a small explosive towards their form while laughing maniacally!

*BOOM!*

*CRACK!*

*FWOOOSH*

The rain started falling down, Elizabeth cursed as she jumped away and shield herself from the blast, it took a half a minute before she gets out of her cover, looking around, she carelessly stepped on something...

'Fuck...'- Elizabeth cursed and run off to the other side in a speed of light, not more than three-seconds when another earth-shattering explosion came off and set off a lot of hidden land mines. The thick concrete walls from all three circles shuddered and some of its parts crumbled to dust, Houses, stores, and mansions were affected and the casualties are getting high,  from her standpoint, Everything reeks blood, chemicals, and explosive powder, The red corps. were standing behind her waiting for an order, She dazed for a while, Heart getting at ease from all the destructions happening in front of her eyes, Blood spilt, Buildings smashed by big walls, small tiny humans running away for their small insignificant lives. This greatly satisfied her stance relaxed slowly, mind fleeting from the problem at hand. Before she could indulge in the destructive sight, The black corps. arrived with the King of Granzreich in the middle, King Viktor saw that she didn't look their way and kept staring in the distance, watching everything fall into ruins. He pursed his lips and expression turned grim. He cannot ask for this person's manpower to help those innocent lives, They were both not in their territories and they do not have any authority to do anything concerning this devastating situation, and! add the fact that the famous Mafia Queen: Elizabeth Haruka, would rather stand there and stare at every detail happening than help the so-called ants on her eyes.

'*sigh* Life is too hard for me,'- Thought King Viktor. He surveyed around the wrecked place, looking for someone to finally be able to go back to his good country... He's not here.

"Elizabeth, Where's Heine?" as if she snapped out of her daze, she blinked twice and look back to King Viktor, eyes dimming,

"You, Go out there with the red corps. and follow Genos, He is with Heine taken as a hostage, We have a grave situation also, Heine was poisoned, I do not know what is the name of the poison at all so I need to go back to Northwig and grab him to make antidotes,"- Elizabeth said and King Viktor nodded seriously, Heine is in trouble, and for all he knows the poison may be able to be identified with the poison master by her side,

"We will get going then, I hope nothing more will happen to him"- King Viktor said, Elizabeth walk passed him and said,

"Don't you also dare to bring back Heine on your country, He is not needed there anymore as a Royal Tutor, putting Him with your sons is like a signal for the other big mafias to challenge your authority and bring war at your footstep, and the poison will only be cured by Northwig alone, the efficiency of those poisons will let the host live for 3 days in pain before dying, Hurry and take him back."- She said and ride her motorbike, running back to Northwig's mansion, King Viktor put her words inside his heart and gritted his teeth, another failure of a plan, this is ridiculous! tch! He must save Heine first and foremost! He and the red corps. rushed outside the city gates and run after the hiding rat, his vehicle but a hundred mile away from their position.

'You lot, you actually dare to meddle to not let this King's plan to succeed?! Go and die!'

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

R/N: See you all on the third week of July(✿◡‿◡)