Chapter 40

I accidentally numbered the last update wrong😅 sorry everyone,

This is the final clause for the "world tour" of Elizabeth and Heine, After this update, we'll be able to unfold the situation between the Granzreich Princes and their Throne. Who will be victorious?

I tried to open my eyes, but I felt my eyelids are quite heavy, my neck throbs in pain along with my body, I didn't even notice a few hours ago, While I was sleeping soundly, waiting for Elizabeth to come back, only to be expose to some kind of poison and get dragged here to be chased. I closed my eyes as I struggled to breathe, How many hours has it been? I didn't manage to count, Where exactly am I? This vehicle has been running for more than I could know, I'm hungry...

I was at the back of the vehicle, I blinked to clear my hazy eyes before I look up to the sky. It was starting to rain. Raindrops falling inside the vehicle and to my face, making me even more sober. I slowly sit up and rest my back to the sacks behind me, panting as I move with effort. This poison saps away my strength and makes me sluggish and weak.

I look at the front and through the dark tinted glass, I could only see a pair of silhouette. I can hear faint voices from the inside but can barely understand them through my hazy mind. I need to quickly get out of here, Elizabeth... Elizabeth needs me! I crawled towards the edge of the vehicle and wobbly stood up.

With the last bit of strength I have, I jumped and braced myself from the impact. Who would've thought that they saw through my actions and deliberately shoot me! Good thing its just the shoulder. I tried to shake off the dizzy spell as I run off to the opposite direction. I heard the vehicle skidded to a stop and the two person running after me as they tried to catch me. I run and run, pass the shrubberies and the vines on the way. I tripped on the log as the dizzy spell gets out of hand.

Hein get up! Heine! Everyone is waiting for you! Heine! Don't loose now!

I bit my bottom lip as I stood up on my feet and started to run again. I can hear gunshots! Their near! Breaking pass the last row of the large trees, I was met with a big cold gust of wind, Im at the cliff! And below was a raging waterfalls that's way down a hundred miles. I shruddered as I tried to look for another route, my vision blurry and the throbbing of my head gets even stronger.

'Help.... I need help..... Elizabeth.... where is she...' I thought as I tried to go back from where I come from, but I was too late. Their already there and the gun's nozzle are directed towards me.

"Well yah little brat! We're supposed to use you as a bait to that pathetic so-called queen! Haaaah! *sighs in exasperation* Well I could dispose you right now since youre useless, afterall... *an ugly smirk appeared in their faces* Youre nothing but some ikemen* (handsome male)"- They snickered and pulled the trigger. I immediately duck, roll and hid behind the large bark of the tree. I bit my lower lip as the pain from thr bullet wound spread and numb my shoulders, argh! I loss too much blood.

"Oi!..... BRAT!.... -ET UP!"- What's this... somehow... my hearing and vision are clogged and blurry? That is.... w-why now?

I felt like being dragged like a ragdoll... and a painful slap registered on my mind that numbed my face, I felt the ground left scratches on my skin as I was  harshly thrown sideways... hitting a tree trunk..

Ahh.... I can't register anything anymore.... I'm so tired.... so weak..... I feel so feeble... ngh.... I feel so dizzy....

"YOU LOTS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING TO HEINE!?!!! YOU ALL! TAKE THEM DOWN!" oh... funny, I can hear Viktor's voice... nah I must be hallucinating... ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

"-EINE! HEINE YOU BAKA! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT! MY SONS NEED YOU DAMNIT! OI! OI! OI OI OI OI OI OIIIIIIII!!! BAKA HEINE WAKE UP!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just now..... Did..... Actually heard Viktor..... SWORE?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(  -_-)•••

.
.
.
.
.
.

No! That will never happen!
┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It won't .... right? (¯―¯٥)?

.
.
.
.
.
.

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌ Nevermind... I'll just... sleep for a while to persevere later on... I still have poison and a bullet wound on my shoulder.... this idiotic person, I hope he remembers my well-being before he continue to curse me...

┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

(SHORT UPDATE! SORRY FOR THE LOOONG WAIT!)