Self Creation

Ever wondered what it felt like seeing everything? Hearing everything that transpires in every moment everywhere? Or even feeling energy accumulating then dissipating in a matter of moments all across the world? No? Well I do.

For most these feelings would be too much to bare or even comprehend, but that's not the case for me. Why do I say so? Well if you must know I'm "It". No I don't mean some creepy clown with a fetish for killing children, let me explain it a bit more describe why I call myself "It".

Throughout the world there exists beings that the human race either refer to in mythology, religion, legends or even stories. These beings do not interact much with the human world in order to move about peacefully among the highest population which is the human race that governs the planet. The decision to do so was unanimous due to these beings enjoying the culture and architecture that the humans made throughout their existence. Although there may be some that do not like the way things are as of now, they do not possess the power to change it.

Not like I'd allow them to anyways, I for one am one of the few that'll remain neutral till some extent, but I will not approve in the destruction or extinction of a race that has brought so much into the supernatural world. These beings do not realize nor even know that the only reason they came into being in the first place was through the humans in the first place.

How you ask?

Well that's simple, their imagination. Sounds too unrealistic and impossible right? But that is indeed how they came into being, well only half of how. Still not making any real sense am I?

Well let me get back to the main topic of who and what I am, I am the supernatural, I am the very thing that came into existence before creation, before even the biblical God himself. I was not created nor birthed from a higher entity, which I will mention now does exist and looks upon me with confusion since I am not something that it created. Honestly I'm just glad it proceeded to simply observe me otherwise I may not be here right now to explain everything. Enough getting side tracked, I'm the one that created everything related to the supernatural, including the biblical God. Crazy right?

I simply created the biblical God in an effort to copy what the higher entity did when it created this universe among the many others it did with the many other beings or races it created to watch to avoid what I presume to be boredom. The biblical God then created his own beings called Angels derived from my being, the power I gave him in order to see what he'd do. Least to say I was quite astounded at what proceeded to follow, the creation of a planet for his creations, the humans.

Although I did not understand why he would create beings with no power after the Angels, I was quite amused. He had created them with many characteristics that I did not even think of when I created him, although he did add a few things that I gave him such as free will. He even went as far as making the souls for them, which I have no knowledge of how he was even able to but I'm betting that this was the higher entity's influence.

It even created a thing such as reincarnation through death. Which is another entity it created which counteracts my creation, cause although I created such a powerful being, I didn't create him to counter death since I had not thought the higher entity would create such a thing. What I'm saying is although he's so powerful, the entity know as death can claim him. Honestly this made me feel like the higher entity was challenging me but that was probably just my imagination.

Now we get to how it was due to human imagination that created more supernatural beings. The answer is simple, they gave me the idea. Their wild imaginations gave me so many countless ideas that I couldn't hold back and continued to create more and supernatural beings through inspiration from those wild imaginations. I preceeded to remain neutral and didn't influence anything in order to see how things would play out, although I did intervene a few times when humanity would be dragged into the supernatural if it went over a certain limit. Keep in mind that I'm not a physical being with emotions like that of a human or the supernatural beings I created, therefore I would simply watch as either side would get killed but only intervene when it's too much that it would ruin my source of both entertainment and inspiration.