I'll Make Sure You Don't Even Reach The First Level Of Heaven

Today was Friday and many of the students were in high spirits as the weekend was just a few hours away.

Asia had frequently been visiting or hanging around the devils as of late, I didn't mind it and had a proper conversation with the Gremory devil about it. We agreed on Asia helping them with healing and so on if she wanted to keep visiting Hyoudou.

It baffled me as to why she'd want to keep hanging around such a perverse boy, but to each their own I suppose. She was happy to be around him so I couldn't refuse to let her not be.

Halona was a different story on the other hand.

She had a talk with little Hyoudou on how she would skin him alive after cutting of his family jewels and make him eat both the eggs and one eyed snake if he were to ever make Asia upset or hurt her. Little Hyoudou now feared Halona after that, I myself felt a bit uneasy now after she said that. I know I'd most likely never hurt or betray her since she's my first and only companion, but I was curious nonetheless.

Last night I had asked her what she would do if I were to take a liking to another woman or have both of them as lovers. At first she looked saddened by such a thought then her demeanor changed all of a sudden as she smiled so sinisterly it sent a shiver down my back. She told me to try it out then I'll find out...yeah...there's no way I'll be doing that, that smile had so much evil and sinister intentions that I, a primordial being, had made a split second decision not to even try it. Halona didn't use me as a body pillow like normal because she was upset with me, but that didn't me she was upset enough to not have my arm wrapped around her and hold her closer. In fact, I think she liked it instead.

Recently I had felt the presence of two Holy swords in town. I wonder what could the reason for that be?

I found out during lunch that the devils were going to meet with the people carrying these holy swords. I had asked the Gremory devil directly about and to my surprise she told me truthfully, well actually I shouldn't be so surprised. It was obvious she told me about it because Asia was around them a lot lately so she could possubly get involved in this matter if these people knew who she was.

"Then I'll come and join this meeting for her and your devil family safety." I said to her which made her surprised that I would do such a thing, but she quickly thanked me for the protection. Holy swords were very dangerous for devils after all.

When the bell rang for the end of school and after all the students had left, I made my way over to the old school building to join the devils and their meeting with the Holy sword users. They had already sat down by the time I got to the door and before entering I put my mask on once again as I felt that it would be troublesome if they were gawking at me while they should focus on the meeting. For once I had knocked on the door where it then was opened by miss Himejima who smiled upon seeing me.

Coming in I could see that not only was the whole peerage of the Gremory girl here, even the Sitri devil and Tsubaki Shinra was here. Well this was an important matter so it was to be expected.

Taking a stand against the wall by the door I looked at both the Holy sword users. Both were women, one had medium length blue hair with a green stripe in it, she was a very attractive girl, the other one had lone light brown hair tied in a pigtails, she looked cute compared to the more attractive blue haired girl. They were both looking at me in suspicion as I had a mask on and they probably couldn't even sense my aura.

"Now that everyone is here, we can begin. Why are you here and who are you?" the Gremory girl asked the both of them.

"I am Xenovia Quarta and this is my partner Irina Shidou." After introducing herself and her friend she then went on to explain how someone had stolen Holy swords from the church and that they were sent to retrieve them here. I indeed had known about this, but the swords hadn't moved an inch as of late except one that I presumed mister Yuuto had the pleasure of meeting as I felt him close to one as well as little Hyoudou.