Things You Should Not Desire

With a soft grown to my right, I felt Halona slowly stir awake and Helvynia shortly after her. Opening my eyes slowly I see them prop themselves up a bit toward each other still in a half-asleep state and then turn their faces toward me as they got us three kissing each other at the same time. Then they separated slightly to kiss each other and then took turns kissing me.

"Wait.. What?" My head hadn't caught up with the sudden new morning greeting. They looked at me for a moment before they realized what they did and looked at each other with slight surprise, then slowly smiled at each other as they shared another kiss.

..... I simply chose not to try and understand what's going on and simply accepted it. It didn't feel wrong somehow and I wasn't bothered by it.

Naturally two beauties kissing first thing in the morning is somewhat arousing. As if sensing something they both slowly turned their heads toward my waist, then slowly turn their heads back and I instantly recognized the look they gave me. I made a hasty escape with the reason of today still being a work day and I needed to prepare, there was also Asia and her friend that were just a few rooms down and would need to get ready as well.

They didn't like the reasoning or the fact that I decided to escape even though I could have all the time in the world to give them, but they weren't too bothered by it this time and decided to each get ready as well.

Helvynia had her job as well while Halona was happy being able to do whatever she wanted to.

Halona went to make breakfast for everyone while Helvynia went to wake up Asia and Aika. I was already sitting by the table drinking the tea Halona made with Helvynia as we were simply staring at each other when Asia and Aika came into the room dressed in their uniforms.

Although I said staring, Helvynia was actually giving me the same look they both had when I came back last night and even though Halona was busy making breakfast she would glance over with the same look. I could feel that twitch by my heart again and the warmth spreading from my chest to my stomach.

Asia and Aika kept looking between the three of us before looking at each other and then smiled before coming to take a seat by the table. Breakfast was served with quite a warm atmosphere as the women conversed with each other while I simply listened with a small smile the whole time. I could feel them looking at me for a while even as they talked, but I wasn't bothered by it.

We soon got on our way after breakfast with the two younger girls walking in front conversing with each other while Halona and Helvynia each held my onto me.

"This is where we will part for now." Helvynia said after we reached a certain point that was close to her work as she separated from us, telling Asia that she would come to check out her club after her work. Naturally she knew that the club was full of devils so she just wanted to see what they were like, Halona would tag along as well.

Even if I wanted to come along I couldn't, I would have a lot of tests to mark today.

*******************************
It was after the final bell rang that Asia and Issei left together to head over to the club. They met with Kiba and Koneko along the way so they walked together as a group, talking about their day in school this far, it was mostly Issei, Kiba and Asia that talked though since Koneko kept quiet while slowly eating a sweet.

"President has been acting really strange lately don't you think?" Issei suddenly said halfway over to the old school building.

"Yeah....she seems distracted as of late." Kiba also confirmed that he took notice of it and was also worried about it.

"There's an unfamiliar devil with Rias-senpai and Akeno-senpai right now." Koneko suddenly said after they entered the old building near the entrance to the room. The group gave each other a look before Issei opened the door and was really surprised by what they saw.