Reminiscing

AN:For my fellow readers I say this tou you, well I say say but it's more like a warning.

Mature Content Ahead. Wait till next chapter so we can get back to the main story Kay? Treat this as a filler or a lemon if you wish even if it might have an effect on the story.

Guess that means you'll have to read anyway no? XD

*********************************
Pain.

That's the only word to describe what I felt on this Saturday evening. To think a overly powerful God such as myself would feel pain is both laughable and frightening.

Halona was laying on my right side in her usual position, clinging onto me with her legs entangled with one of mine, her head laying on my chest. The soft and warm breath felt calming despite the pain my waist and nether regions were in. She laid bare against me, her skin rubbing against mine each time she tried to snuggle in closer, but I couldn't even feel lustful at this moment.

A surprise was the woman on my left. I had met this woman on Wednesday when Halona said that she would invite her friend over that I've only heard about a few times. Although she said that, I didn't hear it actually as I was laying on my back, sweat covering me as I breathed hard for air.

Halona had ridden me non-stop on the first day to the point where my chest was covered with scratch marks from her aggressive movement. My body was still healing them albeit very slowly as the magic was still being cut off and used for constant repairing of the cuffs. I wasn't allowed to rest one bit as Halona then began to working on her oral play the entire damn night, she even went as far to use her breasts for extra measure.

I was given an hour's rest when she went to go give off a magically forged doctor's note to the school Monday morning. I had tried to vehemently destroy the cuffs with strength alone since magic wasn't an option. Halona hadn't bound me again, probably feeling there was no need to since i had the cuffs on, so I had made my way outside as well and tried using the mountain next to the one we're living on to help break the cuffs. The result was that the mountain broke instead, the cuffs repaired themselves after big crack was nearly made and Halona back and simply dragged me back to the house in a carefree manner.

I know what you're thinking, why not just run? Please do not forget that this woman was made by yours dearly and was still a God, albeit not an exceptionally stronger one, but still a God nonetheless. A rather deviously sexy Goddess if you ask me.

I had asked her where Asia was as a means to escape, but that was crushed when she said that Asia would be at her friend's place for the week. For most of the day she had me stand while carrying her, moving her hips and most of the time making move mine. Her moans were both a turn on and off putting, I had lost count of how many times she made me climax and even more so as to how many times she did. When dinner time came around she instead had me eating it off of her, the desert was her of course as she had just sprayed some whip cream from her neck to her two breasts, then a line of it down to her right thigh up to her foot, the same done for the left as well and the last bit was sprayed onto her nether region with a cherry on top.

"Eat me." She said with such a lustful pose and expression that I couldn't hold myself back and did just that. I started with her left foot, licking and sucking softly till down to her inner left thigh, when I got to her thigh my what they call fetish took over a bit as I bit and sucked a bit harder there, the moans grew loud at this point. Then I had done the same with her right inner thigh up to her foot, earning some lust filled moans once more. I had her legs spread apart as I then moved up instead and started with the neck, lapping at the whip cream then softly nibbling and sucking on the skin getting very cute squeals as a response.