She's Definitely A...

I looked at Azazel once more before there were some clacking sound on the mini stage in front of us.

Looking back I stared at a pair, normally I wouldn't take notice if it weren't Helona, somewhat beautiful pair of feet in high heels that led up to a pair of slender, but soft legs that had quite the perfect amount of fat in it's thighs. Yes my gaze lingered there for a moment longer than normal, then slowly trailed up to the very short pair of shorts that looked quite tight, giving an emphasis on the thighs. Further up I looked into a flat and tender looking stomach with the navel exposed, the shirt only covered her rather large bust, albeit barely. She was definitely bigger in size compared to Helona, it wasn't my preference, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like it. There was a heart-shaped opening in front between the breasts that showed cleavage, you could see the straps of her bra on her soft but firm shoulders, even her neck looked attractive which held up the head and face of a rather very beautiful woman with pink hair that went down to her lower back.

Azazel wasn't kidding, she really is on of the most beautiful women among the humans, but there was something that Azazel hadn't notice or possibly hadn't even sensed about this woman.

"Oh? Well if it isn't Azazel, I'm not surprised at seeing you here, but rather who is this overly handsome man that you brought with you?" She seemed to bite her moist cherry lips as she looked at me, her light yellow eyes gazed hard into my darker yellow ones, I could see a faint glow in her eyes that pulsed for a moment.

"Its great to see you too Begonia, this here is a new friend of mine, Kami." Azazel introduced her to me while my eyes were firmly locked with hers.

She got on her knees as she leaned a bit forward to get closer to my face with hers, a rather seductive smile on her lips.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Kami, please just call me Marie, Begonia is just my stage name." She leisurely introduced her real name as her face drew a bit closer, her bust swaying a bit despite the tight clothing.

She had begun releasing off a certain pheromone in her scent as she was near me like that, unfazed by this level of obvious flirtation as well as that harmless pheromone, I simply relaxed back into couch with a amused grin.

"A pleasure to meet you as well Marie, you're a foreigner I take it?" I draped my arm over the couch as she looked on in surprise that her flirtation failed along with her pheromone, she was also surprised by the melodic voice that came from the man before her and felt even more drawn to him, she frowned a bit as she felt that this might pose as a challenge if she couldn't get in more contact with me to make full use of her gifts.

"That's right, I come from a far off place that very few get to visit as it's not really on the map unless you use the internet." She explained as she then slowly began her own erotic dance that put the other girls on the main stage to shame.

Azazel in high spirits suddenly slammed a thousand Yen not onto the stage which Marie picked up somewhere in her dance as she placed into the opening by her cleavage, in between her breasts.

Azazel noticed my confused gaze and went on to explain that this is how men show their appreciation of the dances the women give in here. Some tend to tip more than others when they really liked the dance or when their favorite girl comes onto stage, this in turn was also how these women made most of their income as well other than the lap dances they tend to give in private booths or here in the VIP booths.

"Lap dance?" I asked questioningly and Azazel grinned perversely as he went onto explain that they were more up close and personal dances compared to the one before them now. He also said afterwards he would pay for us both to get a lap dance, this gave me a bad feeling though.