School Of Deceit

It was Monday once again and time to go about teaching the students of Kuoh Academy once again.

The morning routine was slightly different this time as I didn't wake up with Halona by my side, she was still angry. She had decided to go and sleep in one of the spare rooms instead and even made a point by moving her stuff into that room as well.

I had sensed that she desired me to do something about it, but contrary to her expectations I flunked that test by helping her. Needless to say she grew even more mad and I grew more confused.

After quickly finishing up I wanted to knock on her door and apologize for whatever I did wrong, but decided against since I don't even know what I did wrong. I left after saying goodbye to her on this side of the door, not bothering to hear if she replied or not.

I grabbed something to eat along the way since she normally made something to eat, it didn't feel the same somehow but I figured it was just my imagination. After a few minutes of walking I saw the gates to the Acadamy ahead, but there was something off...

Arriving at the gate I was greeted by a sight that for some reason made me feel the need to be on gaurd. The students were strangely standing in a order that made them seem like they were lined up on either side, it was too suspicious. The fact that they also quieted down when I arrived didn't help either.

I slowly started to make my way in between them, looking at each side from behind the sunglasses as I could see a bit of a sharp look in their eyes when looking at me. What was going on?

Then a student from my homeroom came up to me, she was short girl with black that went down to her shoulders with a set of light blue eyes. She was smiling as she approached me which furthered my suspicion.

"Good morning Kami-Sensei, how was your weekend?" She asked with a polite smile as she edged a bit closer.

"It was fine miss Satoshi, but care to explain what's going on here?" I gestured to students around that had edged a bit closer 'descreetly'.

"Well.." She started but then suddenly reached out toward my face for the sunglasses, I simply took a step back out of her reach but felt another hand reaching for it from the side so I spun slightly toward that person, passing by the hand that tried to grab it. I then softly tapped his shoulder which sent him spiriling into another student and they fell down together. Feeling a presence behind me I suddenly back flipped over the girl that went for the grab as I then sidestep another girl that was behind her and said girl crashed into the first one along with miss Satoshi that had came from the front.

The students were astonished with my physical ability, but were even more determined now. A few guys ran at me from different directions and once they drew close enough I suddenly slipped by one under him as he wanted to tackle me, which in turn made them all collide and form a pile. The girls tried a different approach and tried to a rope around me, but were ultimately lacking in cooperation as I pulled from the middle of the rope, all four of them stumbling forward to the middle as I then tied them up together with the very same rope.

This act of dodging, tripping and constant failure went on for another four minutes until the schoolyard was littered with students either in piles or resting against each other out of breath could be seen. Meanwhile I simply shook my head at this attempt of removing my sunglasses. These students were no match for the athletic ability of this body.

The students that didn't partake in this and were in their classes watching the spectacle outside had the look of disbelief and amazement at what they witnessed. A single teacher had stood against over so many students and came out untouched as well as unwinded. It was as if they were looking at someone out of some anime or manga.