Which Direction?

Hello everyone!
I sincerely apologize for not updating in so long. I've been having many personal problems as of late and haven't gotten around to update or to even think of what the next chapter should be about.

So I'll be asking you this, should we continue onto the roasted turkey series or should we first sort out Kami's problem with his women first? I feel that we should hold out a bit on the feelings of love for him for a bit longer so we could express it in a more vivid and awesome way later, but that's my thought on it, what's yours?

Also, they will be the only two women who would be so deeply infatuated with him, but I could boost this up to a harem if you'd like, but we all know it'll be harder with more women.

I'll be asking you guys questions now and then about stuff like this so we can drive this story to its absolute limit. I'll take these question updates off after releasing a new chapter, so keep that in mind.

I'll give you guys 48 hours to leave that helpful comment before working on the new chapters then uploading them. I'll ask something like this again 2 weeks again or so when I go on vacation then I'll focus madly on this story and release even more chapters!

Hope to hear from everyone soon!