A New Problem

Crossing the same bridge as yesterday, I could make out the silhouettes of Issei and the cougar. She was still in her younger human form as she side by side with him, talking with a happy expression.

Halona tilted her head slightly in wonder as she too gazed at the couple ahead. As if sensing something, the girl turned her head around and spotted us coming up from behind. Her first reaction was that of surprise then curiosity as she looked at us. Luckily Helona had hidden her foxy ears and tail and also suppressed her power to the point where it could barely be felt. I didnt have to though, even though I made myself a body of my energy my power itself is still everywhere, meaning it's useless to try and sense for my power due to it being immeasurable and quite literally everywhere.

Little Hyoudou also soon turned around to look at what she's looking at, his expression immediately from surprise to one of a pervert.

"Good morning Hyoudou. Having a walk with your girlfriend on your way to school I see." I greeted him as we got closer, the fallen once again curious as to who's behind such a great voice.

At first he didn't respond as he was checking out Halona from top to bottom then smiled my way still with that look." Good morning Kami-Sensei. Yes I am, I wanted to introduce her to my friends. Who's your lady friend here Sensei?" he gestured to Halona with that grin again, the fallen didn't look impressed at him to say the least bit felt that her looks were indeed inferior to Halona.

I was about to introduce her when she beat me to it.

"I'm Halona Yadama, I'm Kami's..." she looks at me for a brief moment, a smile I found a bit worrying forming on her lips. "Lover." She finished as she hugged my arm tighter, lodging it between the two mounds of soft flesh. What an interesting feeling I thought as I turned my head slightly to her, my eyebrow raised slightly at her in her manner of addressing me. What has become of my companion? Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm bothered or anything by it, it's just that I don't understand where all this coming from.

Could it be that because she's the only entity I had created in so long that she feels the desire to stick close now that I have a physical form?

"You got one beautiful woman Kami-Sensei." Hyoudou said, dragging me out my thoughts.

"Thanks.. Anyways let's get to school shall we?" I made my way past them with Halona. I'm guessing she made the last name up on the spot as not to cause suspicion, reminds me that I don't have one as well not that I have a need for it though.

We had met little Hyoudou's friends along the way that were in a state of disbelief that their friend had gotten a beautiful girlfriend. They were then even more astounded by Halona's beauty that were tiers higher than the girl called Yuuma Amano, it was simply too shocking to see her with a teacher that no one has even seen the face of.

Arriving at the front gate where many students were still entering from were hanging out in the yard inside, they too were all stunned by the high tiered beauty walking with the teacher. The girls all felt shaken and envious from her beauty while the guys looked on in lust, typical teenagers.

"This is where we part ways Halona." I look down at her since I'm still a head taller than her as she looks up at me with a bit of a pout, not really wanting to go. I chuckled lightly at her expression and softly pat her head, earning a beautiful smile that indicated she was happy about the farewell greeting. She quickly dissappeared around a corner and vanished, probably heading back home or something.

Turning toward the academy I could see various expressions on the students faces. For the boys, they look like they were envious whereas the girls were in even more curious as to what a beautiful woman like that would be doing with a man with a mask and sunglasses on. They then came to the conclusion that said masked man must be handsome himself which made them wish he would take it off just so they could have a look.