Masked Teacher

Speaking to the secretary was quite troublesome I'd say. First she looked at me in suspicion when she saw me walk in with the mask and sunglasses on, then before she could question me I spoke up.

"Hello there miss, I'm Kami, although I'm a biittt late I had some issues getting here. I'm the one who applied for a teachers position here Kuoh Academy." Saying that while scratching the back of my neck in pretentiousness embarrassment reminded of something I forgot as I now looked at her slightly blushing cheeks while looking at me dazed for a few seconds. Even my voice so melodic and clear... another problem.

Besides, I can kinda tell what she's thinking as she looks at me like that, it's written over her face, i must be handsome as well. Let me tell you now that you have no idea and that's not me being narcissistic.

Slowly but surely she turned her head to the principals office door without uttering a word as she looks at me once more, keeping her eyes on me as I proceeded to knock on the door of the principal.

I can practically feel your curiosity you know miss?

Hearing the principal give the approval to come in I open the and enter then close it behind myself. There was someone else with him currently as well and I already knew who it was judging from the supernatural energy she was emanating. As they both looked toward me the principal eyebrows rose in wonder while the little Sitri devil frowned a bit, the mask and sunglasses made her quite suspicious of me.

"Ah! You must be sir Kami, the new teacher that came from overseas to teach here at Kuoh Academy." The little Sitri devil was astonished to hear of a new teacher joining, she wasn't informed of this.

"Sorry miss Shitori, this is actually why I had called you here for to talk about. I wanted to inform you that a new teacher would be joining us and by coincidence he appeared." The principal went on to explain as she continued to look at the new teacher still with Suspicion. The mask and sunglasses was a bit too much and the attire I was wearing also played a role, making me seem really mysterious.

Now I know you're probably wondering how I applied even though I just made myself today? The answer is simple, I'm the supernatural bro, I do what I want when I want.

"Good to finally meet you principal and a pleasure to meet you as well miss Shitori." I smile under my mask as i look at her. Now it was her turn to raise her eyebrows in wonder and the principal to frown as they heard me speak for first time.

.... What's with this even?

" Miss Shitori here shall take you to toward the class you'll be teaching, coincidentally being the same class as hers." He said sounding a bit irritable, I simply sighed softly.

"Please follow me Mr.Kami-sensei. Along the way I will tell you about our class and-" I stopped her mid speech by raising my hand.

"That won't be necessary miss Shitori, I've already studied the class roster on my way here, I look forward to teaching you guys." All right so I may have lied a bit there but I felt it unneeded since I already know literally everyone. I extend my hand toward her for a handshake after I finished saying that, she hesitantly shook my hand.

... Silence enveloped the room for a few seconds as I kept shaking her hand slowly while looking down at it. Why still you might ask? Well it was my first time actually touching a person even if she's a devil that's part of the supernatural. The skin and flesh felt so soft it was an interesting feeling I must say.

Letting go of her and looking back at her face she was giving me a weird look but didn't say anything about it. Leaving the principals office we walked at a slow pace so I could familiar myself with structure of the school. I could just use my power to do it but that sounded boring rather than checking for myself. As I looked around I couldn't help but admire a bit how civilization has come so far, especially this prestigious Academy even though it was built by devils over and over through the years. They wrecked this place quite good each time I witnessed the battle take place.