An Eventful Weekend

Currently sitting outside the house on a rather large rock while gazing at the town, my eyes never blinking as I watch the hub of the night life in the town as if it were day.

I wasn't thinking of anything, just merely observing like I did throughout existence most of the time.

There was sound of movement next to me as Halona suddenly appeared from wherever she went. She took a seat next to me in silence and leaned a bit against me while also gazing at the town. I was curious as to where she had gone during the day so I decided to ask her, for some reason, this had her smiling a bit.

"I had been studying various human culture and things they do in this age. I had even bought quite a few things from the money you gave me, I placed them inside one of the empty rooms for now."

I looked at her from the corner of my eye as she said this and think of how much she's changing since her creation, she reminds me of my first creation in a way. He too had grown an interest in his mortal creations and would often interact with them which he slowly stopped doing over time due to the conflicts that arose in the supernatural world.

We continued to gaze at the town in silence for about another hour before we headed inside for a bath. It would seem that bathing together would be a regular thing so we washed each other's backs once again before we entered the hot spring.

After drying ourselves then getting dressed I went to bed so long while Halona went a spare room saying that she had purchased some new more comfortable sleepwear. I had closed my eyes so long and thought of what to do tomorrow for the weekend, Halona had entered at this moment and came to lay next to me again. Using my arm as a pillow as she pressed her body up against me again, but something felt different...

I couldn't describe the sensation really since it was the first time I felt it. Opening an eye to look at her, she a small smile as she looked at me as well, her attire was what caught my interest. The cloth felt smooth to the touch, I guess you could akin it to silk if that's what it felt like, it covered from her shoulders down to her knees like a dress.

"What are you wearing?" I couldn't help but inquire.

"They call it a nightgown. It's really comfy so I couldn't help buying it. Does it not look good on me?"

I felt like this question was rhetorical.

"Of course it looks great on you, haven't you seen how beautiful you are?" I responded earnestly which she made a really happy expression to as she then giggles lightly and presses herself even more against me.

The next morning was quite interesting. I had woke up only to feel constricted for some reason and looking down I saw why. Halona had held onto me somewhere during the night most likely in her sleep with an arm around my stomach and a leg wrapped around one of mine.

I softly shook her to get her to wake up, she did but rather slowly as she looked up at me from her angle but didn't let go.

"What's wrong Kami?"

"What do you mean what's wrong? It's morning."Meaning it's time to get up I tried to convey.

"But it's the weekend and it's not like we have things to do, so let's just lay a little while longer."She pouted slightly as her grip seemed to tighten a bit.

It would seem like she won't be giving up on this easily so I just sigh and turn my head the other way. About an hour later she finally let go and I took this chance to get up and dress up.

" Where are you going?" She asked as laid in a position that made some her hair lay in different directions, some of it curling in her hand as she played with it. The scene itself was captivating, I had seen many beauties throughout the ages in battle but none laying in bed looking so vulnerable.