A Subtle Change

You'd think there'd be a time and place for everything right? Well not Halona.

We had been kissing for the past two minutes and she showed no signs of wanting to stop. Hell, she even slipped her tongue into my mouth a minute and a half into the kiss and was using it fully explore my mouth that did not resist. It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that I had no idea how to retaliate and she took advantage of this.

I could even feel the subtle smirk that her lips had made when she found this little problem of mine.

I had wanted to break the kiss as there were still the group of devils just behind me, watching with conflicted expressions on what to make of this. Don't look at me, I'm innocent in this.

Halona growled slightly in the kiss that was starting to become really intense in my standards when she felt me move just slightly in order to stop. She then wrapped her arms around the back of my neck as she held me tightly, restraining my movement even further by brandishing even more tails - eight to be exact- and made all nine of them wrap around me.

Was she trying to consume me?!

She even had such a delighted look in her eyes that I noticed were slowly starting to change into a pinkish red colour the more this dragged on. This felt threatening somehow so I felt like this was my cue.

Before she realized it, she was already asleep in my arms after forcefully making her pass out. I held her in my arms for a bit before teleporting her onto the bed at home, hopefully a very long rest would get her to calm down. With a cough to clear the my throat, I could still taste a vanilla flavour in my mouth as she had her tongue nearly down my throat as well. I pulled my mask back up, stood there a bit dazed for a few seconds before turning to the devils.

"Well I'm really sorry about that, I was even more surprised than you guys must be. Anyways, where were we?" I tried to set this matter aside for the time being.

The devils simply stared at me. I sighed at this odd atmosphere, honestly that little fox.

The leader of the current Satans, Sirzechs, cleared his throat in order to gain everyone's attention. Seeing that everyone was looking at him, he stepped forward.

"Well then, mind answering a few questions so we can confirm a few things?" He asked and I could tell they were all on edge from not knowing who I was and curious about the beautiful woman from before whom had low God tier power.

"I'll answer what I feel I need to answer." I stated in a bit of a monotone voice, losing the nice sound in my voice. The devils didn't look too happy with this, but didn't voice anything as they just witnessed me taking hits that would either make the meat pace on the ground or left in a near death state.

"Then let's start, what faction do you belong to?" Surzechs asked this while being on edge, from the beginning till even now he couldn't sense this person in front of him. Even as he stood right there and now, he couldn't feel anything other than he definitely wasn't someone normal with the little magic energy he could feel.

"None." I simply replied.

"Then do you belong to a certain mythology?" A reasonable question was asked from the current Beelzebub considering what just happened. He probably felt like I too was a deity from mythology but unable to guess which one since he's never seen nor heard of me, much less Halona.

"I do not belong to any. Well none that I'm aware of unless someone other than 'them' knew of me." I cross my arms against my chest, leaning against the wall as I look at everyone present in a relaxed manner.

"Whose them?" Falbuim asked next, was this some kind of game that they took turns in asking?

".... Beings you could only pray never to meet, ironic considering your devils." I gave a very poor explanation which made the Asmodeus narrow his eyes at me.