prologue.

"hey babygirl, where are you going?" jimin asked his own girlfriend who's already wear her make up to go back to her house.

"going back home, mom will be worried if i go back late," mina answer without looking, searching something inside her little bags without even notice jimin was moving to her slowly.

"okay, i will go─" mina went silent after she knew jimin just trapped her between the wall. she gulped seeing jimin smirked.

"who said you can go now?" jimin asked. their face wasn't that far. as if they kissed, just in a second it will be.

"j-jimin," she tried to pushed him slowly.

"you just came by now and wanted to leave already leaving me all alone here?" he ask again. she stops and look at him in the eyes, understand by his eyes,

he's hungry for her already.

she gulped feeling nervous mixed of not ready. the both of them still ' young '.

"j-jimin, y-you nev-never been l-like this," mina tried to defend.

"you know what i mean right? it's still, early." jimin look at her for head to toe and smirked. slowly approach her lips.

mina didn't respond. she's scared. she's scared of jimin turning wild. suddenly, she felt a warm hand under her skirt quickly she blocked it. between their kiss, mina spank his shoulder, asking to stop.

but jimin just a guy that full of lust on mina. he keep going on repeat, going back down to mina's skirt.

"j-jimin d-d-don't," she said between the kiss.

"just don't move and fight back babygirl. i will let you go later." he warned looking at, her.

she decided to stop fight back after all she felt tired. but she's not ready to do it. and she will never ready.

she gulped when jimin just keep kissing her and went down her skirt, taking down her panties.

she knew what he will does.

jimin slowly circled his hand on the spot. slowly, going in.

"a-ah~" this is new to mina.

jimin smirked hearing her moan. knowing she likes it.

he go in with two fingers, slowly to fasten. he could hear mina's moan becoming so mess, he saw her closing her eyes tight,

"j-j-jimin! i-it's g-getting out!" she said, trying to said that she's cumming, already.

jimin stop after felt that mina's liquid was dropping. he pull and throw mina on his bed.

here is it.

"let me show you how amazing our love was, babygirl."

──────*
a/n ; brooo. the short smut i wrote was so damn hard. imagine writing at the google searching 'how to write smut on prologue'. lol, i feel attacked while writing but yes, another book after all.

; started ;
21 March 2019.

; ended ;
14 April 2019.

; status ;
completed.

main cast :-

" 𝘮𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢 "' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 '

" 𝘮𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢 "
' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 '

" 𝘮𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢 "' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 '

" 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 "
' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁 '

enjoy and don't forget to star this ♡
! є∂ιτє∂ !