chapter eight

after a hour jimin drove back to mina's house, they finally had arrive. he turn his head, found mina already sleeping in peace.

rain has stopped, jimin look around his car. he plan to carried mina back inside her house. he collect all his confident, went out from his car, to carried mina.

"oh jimin? what happen to mina?" her mom asked.

"nothing bad happen, she just fall asleep and i don't want to wake her up cause, she seems exhausted," jimin explain.

"ah~ okay you can take her to her bedroom," after that jimin smile and went upstairs.

slowly, he put mina on her bed. he look at her for a while after put her down, "i'm sorry if i put you in much trouble," he played mina's hair.

he put down the dress that he buy for mina on her study table, "i'm going now. see you tomorrow," he kissed her forehead and leave.

after mina hear the door was closed and engine car was on downstairs, she quickly woke up. she rub all over her face and suddenly blushed, "why do i felt like, he's mine?" she ask herself.

she was capture in her own mind again. suddenly smiling and rolling over her bed. "oh gosh minari, don't tell me you already fall for him in the first met?" she ask herself again.

"what if i really do? he's also kind and," mina shyly while lay down, "handsome." she continue and non stopped sequel.

"oh my gosh, why am i like this?" she stood up to goes to shower.

she couldn't stop smiling while making her way to the bathroom.

for the first time she's smiling by herself, remembering that park jimin guy.

after she done showering, she rub her hair using a towel. after a minutes, she hear her mom call to have a dinner.

"five minutes!" she answer.

she done drying her hair, she's ready to went downstairs but her phone rang.

quickly she answer it, not knowing who's calling.

"hello?"

"minari, you're awake? i've called you so many time earlier," she hear jimin's voice.

"eh?" she put the phone away from her ear and look at the caller. it's really jimin,

"why?" jimin asked.

"n-nothing! i'm just suprised you suddenly call me this night," she shyly laugh.

"did i disturb you?" he ask slowly.

"what? no~ you didn't," mina answer.

"why did you call me?" she ask she walk downstairs.

"i just want to ask, you come to college tomorrow, right?" he ask.

mina look at her mom who's waiting her and asking her using face gesture. she mouthed 'jimin' without sound and her mom nodded with little smirk when mina look away.

"of course i come. why?" she ask again.

"can we go together? i will take you tomorrow," she could hear his excited voice.

"it's not like i don't want but," mina pause.

"why? you scared it will put me into a trouble?" he ask,

"um, yes," mina laugh.

"how many time should i say to you, think something positive," he sigh.

mina feel guilty, "if then, okay. let's go together tomorrow," she said.

"oh, really?!"

"yes, now i need to eat my dinner. my mom has waiting so long. talk to you later, chim." she said.

"bye~" he said and she ended the call.

"jimin called?" her mom ask again.

"um, yeah. let's eat!" she changed the topic.

her mom nodded while laughing seeing her daughter behaviour.

"maybe she didn't move on yet cause of that she play hard to get,"

──────*
a/n ; someone asked me. how does i get these ideas to make story. (wat a dumb question ;-;) dis my answer,

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)♡ enjoy and don't forget to star this ♡! є∂ιτє∂ !

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
enjoy and don't forget to star this
! є∂ιτє∂ !