chapter twelve

"hey mina, did you know the rumor about your ex?" jihyo asked. trying to start conversation with mina since they waiting for the others.

"bambam's rumor?" mina turn at her and sees jihyo nodded. "since we broke up, i never cared about him." mina respond.

"i heard he's coming back korea next week. i don't even know if it's true but people said he came back just to apologize to you," jihyo stare at mina who's thinking deeply.

"why would he apologize while he have another girl there. he's already happy anyways and, can we not talk about him?" mina said slowly and jihyo nodded.

"sorry if i make you uncomfortable," jihyo said. "it's okay."

after a minutes of silence, jihyo and mina hear some noises outside the classroom that they wait.

"yeah he's an idiot but you love him," they hear tzuyu said while steps inside.

"can you just stop talking about him, tzu?" dahyun roll her eyes and walk to mina and jihyo.

"hey girls. what happen?" jihyo asked.

"dahyun saw eunwoo with some girl in his class. we don't know what they do cause we just pass by," sana said.

mina look at dahyun, "don't easily think like he's cheating, dahyunie. you all doesn't know what happen," mina pat dahyun's back who's didn't look at the girls.

"how can you be so sure about that? it's obvious there's something between them. eunwoo never talk to a girl expect me before." dahyun's voice start to become more serious than ever.

"also you, how can you be so sure he's cheating?" mina ask back.

hearing dahyun quiet by herself, she stood up. "class doesn't start yet. i will go see what happen," mina went out from the class, trying to support dahyun's positive mind.

"wait. jimin and jungkook also in this class,"

"you didn't come here for that mina,"

it's true what dahyun say and thought. it's clearly eunwoo who's the one talked with the girl. why? because the girl was blushed and shy.

"cha eunwoo." mina step inside his class and called him with her soft voice making everyone inside the class turned in front.

quickly eunwoo pushed the girl away and walk to mina.

"hey jimin, isn't that mina?" jungkook trying to wake up the sleeping jimin.

he look up sees mina and eunwoo have a serious talk outside.

"what she's doing there?" jimin ask in his sleepy voice

"i don't know. i'm just telling you that she's here. you likes her after all." jungkook said while playing with his phone.

jimin went silent after jungkook's words and stare at the serious mina and the scared eunwoo.

"so, are you really planned to confess at mina on her birthday?"

"you know what? you're an idiot." mina said and walk away.

"hey mina! i swear i didn't do anything to that girl, we just talk!" he shout.

mina quietly get inside her class after seeing the whole class is studying. seems like the teacher already came in but maybe went out somewhere. mina walk to her seat slowly.

"so, you get the true issue?" jihyo asked.

hearing the question, dahyun, sana and tzuyu quickly turn around.

mina didn't answer at first, "i can't find him at the class earlier." mina lied.

"maybe he went out with that girl." dahyun roll her eyes and look back in front.

"you can't say like that. maybe he's helping the teacher inside his class?" jihyo smiles a little trying to support dahyun's positive mind.

"his class is so noisy. there's no teacher."

-

"mina, you're going home with jimin?" tzuyu ask as the others waiting for her answer.

she nodded, "i come with him and go back home with him of course." mina replied without looking.

"enough of chit chat, girls. it's time to go home," they hear yoongi's familiar voice at the door making they turn.

eunwoo trying his best to look at dahyun then mina. he's scared mina will tell the truth at dahyun. the girls went out. jimin pull mina's hand, "i missed you," he whisper.

mina giggles, "why so sudden?" mina pushed him away softly and walk to eunwoo.

seeing her pushed jimin away just to go to eunwoo is enough to make jimin jealous.

"just be thankful that i didn't tell dahyun the truth." she whisper to eunwoo while giving him a death glare.

"oh god, thank you." he smiles at mina and walk to dahyun who seem ignored him.

after the talk, she suddenly get pulled. "y-yah," mina try to be clear but jimin just pulled her until they were inside the car.

mina look at jimin who's suddenly changed into serious face. "jimin-ah, what happen?" she ask not breaking the stare that she gave at jimin.

but it's just a waste. jimin fasten his car which making mina scream a little, "YAH PARK JIMIN," she scream while hitting his left hand and suddenly the car stopped.

she look down at her feet with uneasy breath. it's her weakness. she scared of speed. cause she think, speed might take her into something dangerous.

she can feel jimin staring at her without any words. she look at him slowly, "are you crazy? you want me to die or what?" she sound serious than ever.

"what's your relationship with eunwoo?" he suddenly ask.

"what do you mean relationship? we just friend! you know that eunwoo belongs to dahyun, right? about earlier? i pulled him? because i was telling him that he's save from breaking up from dahyun. dahyun has a negative thought thinking that eunwoo cheating behind her back when she walk pass your class seeing eunwoo talk to a girl. and enough of explanation, i'm just going to walk home." she said seriously and tried to open the door.

"mina wait," jimin pull her waist making her stop what she's doing.

"let me go. i don't wanna go to my house with you anymore. you take an attempt to kill me," she shake her hand but instead, she getting pulled by jimin.

"i'm sorry. i-i just," jimin try to collect all of his braveness.

mina stare at him angrily. "what"

"i'm just jealous over you and eunwoo."

──────*
a/n ; for real this is long and happy now 😔? lmao jk. my school start tomorrow. so, let's see if i still can update everyday like i did past days :) i can't promise 🙆🏻‍♀️so, enjoy this chapter ❤️ lots luv.

♡ enjoy and don't forget to star this ♡

enjoy and don't forget to star this