chapter seventeen

"jimin," mina called.

he turn around sees mina looking at him with smile.

"i thought you want to check around the house." he said before mina step closer to him.

mina smile and sat beside him, "i hate seeing you like this," she whisper to stay quiet.

he look at her who's looking down to her feets. "what do you mean,"

she look at him, "why did you fight with your family?"

knowing what she means, he sigh. "it's, not like we fight. i just hate them a lot cause they keep taking away the things i love. for an example, the girl that i love," he pause looking at her whose busy listening.

"they would say that she aren't enough for me. she's a bad girl for me. but instead, i saw her such a good girl on me. they hate everything i choose." he shakely said feeling hurt still hitting him inside.

mina looks at him with a sad stare. giving him soft and warm hugs on his waist. "i-i don't know what to say but best for you to apologise to them," she said while snuggle into his arm.

"no, i don't want to meet them anymore. it's already enough i lost two of my love and i had enough," he look and cupped her cheek.

"i'm never ready to leave you so, please. just let them." he said and stare into her eyes giving her chills.

mina blinked, "you're so dramatic with me." she suddenly said made jimin smile and giggles.

just behind his laugh, he also want to show her, how much she mean to him and how hurts it is when mina is leaving him.

"i just love you so much." he kissed her forehead and smile.

"stop being in badmood and let's go inside? looks around the house." she suggest.

"aren't i ask you to check on it earlier?"

"without you isn't perfect, no arms for me to hold." she show her gummy smile.

"you're such a baby."

*

"mom," mina laugh seeing her mother was like almost crying after knowing that she's going to live on other house.

"don't cry," she smile to support her mom.

"how can i not? i still can't believe that you're now getting bigger and now you're leaving me alone for your boyfriend," she pause letting her tears went out, "but, i somehow happy for you. jimin is a good guy." she smile making mina weak easily, and laugh to stop herself from crying too.

"mom, i love you. you know that right? and also you who's the one really want me to have a boyfriend that could take care me like how you did," she went to her mom for a hug.

"i promise i will come again to visit you." mina smile.

her mom nodded, slowly pulling her to her level to kissed her forehead.

"take care of yourself."

"i will, mom. don't worry."

jimin went inside to take her bags but instead he just froze there.

"jimin, you promised me, right." her mom suddenly said to jimin.

quickly he bowed and nodded, "yes ma'am."

*

"what? what are you guys planning?" mina ask jimin who's busy looking at the road.

"nothing. your mom is just playing," he smiles at her and look back in front.

"you know, you can't fool me." she said and jimin chuckle a little.

"there is something we planned, love. but i can't tell you yet. just wait okay?" he hold her hand and caressed them.

"just be thankful that i love you so i can be patient."

──────*
a/n : ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

enjoy and don't forget to star this