epilogue

𝟣 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

"JIMIN-AH" mina shout from upstairs, calling her own boyfriend who's chilling downstairs, quickly ran upstairs.

"WHAT" jimin panicked once he steps inside the room where belong to them.

"i saw a cockroach," mina's voice started to be soft.

jimin sigh and laughed a little, "seriously? you scared me the hell out, babe." he sat on the bed, which the place where she hides.

"i'm not playing! i saw it went inside the bathroom! please take it out, i want to take a shower." she pouts.

"arraso, wait here." jimin went inside the bathroom as she told.

but instead, the bathroom is just quiet. there's no sound of cockroach. jimin turn around and round, nothing.

"babe, there's noth─" before jimin can finis his sentence, mina cut him with her soft laugh.

"April fool, baby!" she hugged him. jimin froze and look at the calendar.

"seriously?" he pull her out from his hug and looked at her eyes.

she show her gummy smile, "sorry~"

"that's not how you apologise, babygirl. let's give you some punishment.

*

mina woke up, feeling sore all around her body cause of what happen yesterday.

"he's just so wild everytime he's into it."

she look at jimin who's half naked, hided by the blanket, seeing his arm around mina's waist. sleeping soundly.

"jimin-ah, wake up. we are going to our dorm back, remember?" she whisper into him ear.

no respond. she lay her head on jimin's chest. "wake up, sleepyhead." she said again.

suddenly, her back was touched. knowing it was his hand, she tried to sit but get pulled and fall into jimin.

"you sore aren't you?" he ask, his eyes still closed.

"yes. now you better help me. we're going back to our dorm." she spank his stomach.

without warning, jimin pushed her aside to get top her. she look at him when he's on top her.

"bath together?" he smirks.

mina laugh to cover her shyness, "just thanked to yourself! you made me sore!" she shout and punch his chest softly.

"you know, i can do that everyday." he smirk again and kissed her forehead.

"s-shut up!"

*

"minari!! omg, we missed you!" the girl shout when mina steps inside the house.

"hi~" mina softly said but instead she was greeted by a hug.

mina look around the house, it's so clean and pretty. they have been live together inside this dorm and of course mina missed them after a years not meeting her unnies cause she's following jimin.