chapter four

"come on. pick the phone up,"

mina whisper to herself, hoping bambam would answer her call. she sigh and ready to close the call.

suddenly the phone answered. a deep silent was the first thing she heard.

"hello?"

she hear bambam's sweet voice that she usually used to hear. now she doesn't often to hear them. because this guy that she loved so much, just cheated.

"bam," mina's voice cracked a little. she missed him so much.

"anyone there?" bambam asked again, in fact, he didn't hear mina's voice.

"bam, it's me.. m-minari," mina make herself a bit louder.

it's take a while to bambam respond, "...minari~ i missed you," he said easily make she smile.

without even she realize, she's crying of missing him, so much.

"where you have been? w-where's your text and c-calls? i-i wait it everyday, bam," mina sadly explain with her soft voice.

a silent remind again. but not that long, she hear girl's voice. which bambam know, he's dead.

"babe, who's that?" the girl's said. mina gulped, "this shouldn't be true."

"lisa, go out awhile, my friend called me," bambam answer.

'friend' huh, mina thought.

she hear a giggles sound and door closed.

"friend? what do you mean? who's that bambam?" mina sternly ask.

"m-mina, that's my friend, lalisa manoban, i─"

"she just called you babe! and you answer her that i was you friend instead of girlfriend!" mina screamed.

"mina baby, listen. i didn't mean to─" on the time, he got cutted again.

"you cheat, told me! don't hide all of this. stop giving me hopes, bam. you know how much i kept on thinking that you won't fall to other girl than me. you told me you won't do this but instead, you broke them," mina softly said, pretend to act like she's fine.

"i didn't mean to cheat behind you, seriously, i didn't mean to do it," he answer.

"what do you mean by you didn't mean to cheat?bam, cheating is kind of decision not a mistake. i'm really tired of this bam, i trusted you.." mina sniffed.

"mina i'm─"

"let's just break up, bam. i know you won't need me after all. thank you, have a nice day." with that, mina ended their call and break down.

he's gone. he's not in my life again. he doesn't need me, he broke me.

mina silent herself after getting so much notifications from bambam. she ignored them, but one massage caught her attention.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤, 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩.

mina cried again. she's hurt. why would bambam gives her so much hopes while he doesn't even need them?

a sudden calls stops her. it's from jimin,

"hey minari~! i hear you free today. wanna go out?" easily she hear jimin's excited voice could make her smile in sadness.

she gulped and stay silent for a while. "i would love too," she answer with some cracked voice. she doesn't want jimin to notice them.

"wait, are you crying?" but badly, jimin notice them easily.

mina giggles a little, "no i'm not~" she tried to calm him down.

"you act like i will trust that? i will go to your house now, okay?" he said.

"no need, i will come to your house," mina said.

"don't be stubborn. i will get you now, get ready." he end the call.

mina sigh. she look all over her face at the mirror.

who's this? crying over a guy who played you in 2 year straight. mina thought.

also dumb, keep thinking he loves you while he don't. she added.

she go to her study table. there's scissors. she gulped, "it's his fault."

──────*
a/n ; uwu, i felt happy writing this section. why? because bambam break up with mina uwu. okay sorry. eNjOy 💜

enjoy and don't forget to star this
! є∂ιτє∂ !