chapter seven

"jimin please, it's expensive," mina stops jimin from offer her buying clothes on Gucci.

"it's okay, you like them, right?" he look her in the eyes. she gulped,

"i-i do like these b-but it's just too expensive," she said.

he smile and ruffled her hair, "as long i'm the one payed just take it. i want you to feel loved at least," he kissed her forehead.

mina also seems used jimin kissed her forehead. no, actually, she loves it.

she look him in the eyes, "are you sure?" she ask.

"babygirl," he said in cold tone, making mina gulped.

"fine, i will take them." she pout.

"that's my girl," he smile and pat her head.

after paying, they went outside. mina feels worry taking this things, she scared she owe something to jimin.

"jimin, let me owe you back," she stop him. he raise his eyebrowns.

"why?" he asks.

"this clothes is just way too expensive. let me owe something," she pout.

jimin laugh and dots her nose, "okay, you owe me something in the car later," he said and wrap his arm around mina's shoulder.

"oh and lunch, let's eat something." he pull mina in restaurant nearby.

they sat in front each other. jimin looks at mina who's elegantly checking the food and the price. for real, she's so cute when she felt guilty.

"saw anything you like?" jimin ask after he called the waiter. mina look at him,

"give me, spicy rice cake," mina said.

"you?" the waiter look at jimin,

"the same," jimin replied.

"and drinks?" the waiter asked.

"two coke," jimin replied.

"okay, your order will be here later." with that the waiter left.

after they have done eating, here they again, fighting to pay the bill.

"hey it's okay, i will pay since i owe you," mina smile, jimin shook his head,

"you owe me something in the car, not now." he said and take his wallet and pay it.

"thank you." the cashier said and the both of them walk away,

"are you mad at me?" jimin pokes her hand, mina roll her eyes.

"you're just wasting your money on a girl like me," mina coldly said,

"for me it's not a waste," jimin said, "oh and, i need to go to the toilet," jimin add.

"you can wait here, right?" jimin ask, staring deep into her eyes,

she avoid it, "yes." she answer.

after he went inside, it's just mina alone out there waiting, but not until a minutes, she hear some guy noises,

"okay─ i will be there in five minutes." she hear the guy said and she saw the guy now out from the toilet.

she sees him looking at her when he got out from the guy's toilet.

"oh hey, pretty lady." he smirked seeing mina alone, who's already shaking,

"what are you doing here alone? you waiting for who?" the guy trapped mina on the wall.

mina look down feeling scared, "i-i'm waiting for m-my friend," she answer without looking.

"you wanna come at my place and have some fun?" he start grab mina's wrist,

"n-no," mina tries to shake her wrist away from that guy.

"oh you're playing hard to get, i like it," the guy grab more harder.

she start to feel intense, jimin, please, come out.. she pray.

she closed her eyes, when her feet start to feel weak after the guy keep pulling her. after a second, she felt that guy's hand that pulling hers, wasn't on her wrist.

( drama is here. get yo ass ready, )

"get your f*cking dirty hand away from my girlfriend, asshole," she hears jimin said,

slowly she open my eyes, seeing jimin in front her, protecting her.

"you know she's mine, she doesn't have a boyfriend." the guy start to walk on mina again.

he pushed him away, grab him by the collar, "she has a boyfriend. go find yourself another slut that you can fuck." with that, he pushed him.

the guy smirk at mina and walk away. jimin sigh and walk back behind to look at mina, "hey are you okay? did he touch you?" he hold both mina's hand,

who shaking non stopped. "hey look at me, look at me in the eyes and calm yourself." he hold up mina's chin to look at him.

he smile, "it's okay, he's gone." he tries to calm her down.

"what if you went here late?" she whisper, still can't calm herself.

quickly jimin pull her in his hug. "stop thinking like that, i'm already here and you're safe," he pat mina's back.

he hear mina crying, he pull her out from his hug and kissed her forehead, "seriously princess, it's okay, you're safe now. please don't cry," he wipes mina's tears away.

jimin keep his eyes glued on her until she look at him by herself. he smile, "it's okay," he fix her hair.

"let's go home now, okay?" he said but he felt tiny hand on his's.

he turn around seeing mina, wanting him to hold her hand tightly to make her safe.

he smile. he took mina's hand that already hold his, and he interlock it.

"don't be scared, i'm always here to protect you okay?"

──────*
a/n ; okay this a LONGG chapter 😂 i was planned to keep on continue but then i realize the words have been passed of my limits 🤷🏻‍♀️ soo, maybe the continue on the other chapter. oH and omfg again, i keep smiling writing this wth 😭😭 just how much i keep writing their sweet moments, the more i want them to be real ') but dat's okay. enjoy 🌚💗

♡ enjoy and don't forget to star this ♡! є∂ιτє∂ !

enjoy and don't forget to star this
! є∂ιτє∂ !