chapter six

"no, i don't want this." mina said once she saw jimin grab her favorite drink which are not longer her favourite, just because of bambam.

"what? i thought you like this drink," jimin confused. mina shook her head, "no longer my favorite." she answer.

"okay then, you can have my drink. here, you take mine and i take yours," he smiles. mina felt shy,

"thanks." she smile back.

"where do you want to go later?" jimin asked her. she shrugged.

"i don't know. you're who's the one want to take me out, right?" mina roll her eyes. jimin giggles,

"yeah, i was planned to take you to go shopping. is that okay?" he ask.

"but i didn't bought lot of money, chim." she replied.

"who said you follow me to buy something?" he raise his eyebrowns.

"then what the functions i follow you but i didn't buy anything?" she pout. jimin just found his weakness easily.

not now park jimin. hold a little.

"i can pay. you can just keep your money," he slurp his drink after saying.

she widen her eyes, "you just pay this drink and now you want to buy anything for me? a big no!" she attack.

jimin smile looking at her behavior that doesn't like to waste someone's money. her parents really tought her well.

"hey, it's okay. it's just a give from me for being my friend," he make an excuse.

"being friend with me is what people hate to do you know? plus, i'm not special to anyone," she frowned, still doesn't want to accept.

"but for me, being friend with you is just like a gold. you're too pretty to be honest. you're special for me cause of that i'm saying this to you," he explain.

mina blushed, hearing his words like a confession to her. "are you flirting with me?" she changed the topic.

"i would say yes," he smirk.

she spank his hand as he's laughing, "you know, i'm trying to make you happy. i hate seeing you sad just because of one boy that doesn't mean so much to your life," he said.

"i know you are. but moving on isn't an easy thing," she replied, back to sad aura.

"oh look mina, the sky is cloudy. we better go shopping now before we get wet cause of rain." he quickly make mina stood up and walk out from the shop.

mina smile a little, i love the way you keep trying to make me happy. she whisper to herself.

once they're inside jimin's car, without a seconds, it start raining.

"oh?" mina shocked. she look at jimin who's already look at her,

"you planned this?" she confuse. jimin laugh after turning on the engine.

"why would i make a fake rain?" he answer without looking to focus on the road.

"you know what? i like your personalities. you like to make a stupid jokes and it's easily make me smile," she confess.

"only my personality? you don't like the person?" he smirk looking at her in a second and turning back to road, driving in one hand.

"yea only personality," she show her gummy smile.

"you will like me in the future. but, i'm glad i make you smile," he answer.

"yeah, thanks. you're the best boy as friend ever." she said.

"i don't care i got called boyfriend by you. it's much comfortable for sure," he tease.

"okay let me correct that. thanks for being the best boyfriend for me," she smile.

jimin smirk, "then am i your boyfriend?" he keep teasing.

"aniya~ just a friend~" she spank his arm softly.

"but i will be yours someday," he smirk and look at her when the traffic stops.

she look at jimin, quickly she turn around at the window seeing jimin smirk.

"i love the way you shy. seriously you're so cute," he complaint.

"t-thanks." mina stutter.

"oh since breakfast just passed, wanna have lunch together?" he suggest.

"i would say yes as long as i'm with you," she tease back.

"oh so you like being around me?" he smirk.

"you make me feel safe."

──────*
a/n ; oh my holy cow. im so soft while writing this 😭💞💗💞💗 maybe this chaper just be my favorite chap 😂👍🏻💜 eNjoY cuTieS 💞

💗 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚 💗💗 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜

💗 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 💗

enjoy and don't forget to star this
ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ 💜‼️
! є∂ιτє∂ !