chapter five

"oh she's upstairs? u-uh can i look for her?" jimin asked mina's mother.

"sure sure, come in." she kindly let jimin goes inside. quickly jimin climb upstairs to mina's room.

he slowly open the door to respect her privacy. his eyes wide as seeing mina holding scissors seems ready to cut herself.

"don't you dare to cut yourself, myoui mina." jimin said, make mina turn around.

"jimin.." she whisper. jimin sigh,

"you're just ruining your safety like this. because of bambam? don't until cut yourself. look," jimin raise her soft arms.

"it's too pretty to get cut. just like you, too beautiful to get hurt." he start giving his chessy line to calm mina, who's heart broken.

mina blushed and laugh a little and punch his chest, "so chessy." she said.

"why you didn't get ready yet? enough of broken. forget them, you have me," jimin smile. she blushed.

"i told you to not to come, right?" she change the topic.

"i don't care. in fact, i'm worry about you. who's too sensitive about break up," jimin sat on her bed.

mina didn't respond. she look at the arm that jimin raised earlier. true, it's too pretty to get cut, why would i do that?

"mina?" jimin called but pulling her waist.

"y-yeah?" she suddenly stutter when jimin touched her. she just felt, shy out of sudden.

"you space out again. go get ready, we are going out remember?" he said. but instead, mina plop herself beside jimin.

instead of sitting, she lay down on the bed, "i don't want to~" she softly said.

without warning, jimin is on top her, trapping her on the bed.

she saw jimin smirk on her nervous face, instantly she blushed and look away. "you're so cute," jimin kissed her forehead.

"now go get ready you lazy little penguin." he softly spank mina's thighs.

"a~ araso~!" she spank jimin and softly walk away with a pout. jimin smile.

at least she smile.

meanwhile, at bambam's hometown.

"i told you not to come in! what are you doing in here?!" bambam shout.

"i told you, i love you! we still can get back~ that slut have leave you. you still have me~" lisa start to touch him. she still remember, bambam gonna be sensitive when some girls touching him.

"l-lisa stop! we are over you remember?!" he tried to pushed lisa away but it just make lisa fall on the bed.

lisa smirk at bambam's nervous breathe. "you know you can't resist me even we're over," she stood up and played with his tie.

"hey, please sto─" lisa quickly smashed his lips with hers, but a hungry one. bambam tried his best to not respond but instead, he kissed her deeply.

lisa smirked seeing bambam's eyes closed enjoying her already. she pulled away, "see? even it's just a kiss you can't resist. what about even more?" she smirk start to pushed bambam on the bed.

before lisa could be on top him, bambam pushed her to lay down and now he's the one top her. "i'm the one should give you pleasure."

"i like this."

──────*
a/n ; beach i can't continue writing this freaking smut shits ;-; iTS DISGUSTING HSJWUEJWHS. so the continue of BAMLISA's sex will be in yo damn dirty mind 🌚 SKSKSK oH and a reminder ¡ evEry dAy oNe chaPteR oF thIs stoRy updAtEd okAi? i love you all ☹️💗

enjoy and don't forget to star this
! є∂ιτє∂ !