chapter fourteen

"so, dahyun and eunwoo get into a fight?" jihyo asked, feeling half of worry and pity to dahyun.

"yeah, she told me that so, i'm alone in the class later." tzuyu sigh.

"what kind of fight?"

"i don't know. she didn't told me." tzuyu answer.

mina just stay silent between the conversation. she doesn't want to tell them what happened actually.

"oh mina? who give you this ring? it's so pretty," sana hold mina's left hand which have it.

"t-this? i─"

"i gave it." jimin said while step and as his others friends also in.

"jimin? oh, is this a gift that you want to gave to her or," sana paused.

"you already know what i planned then why are you acting dumb?" jimin calmly said.

"aye jimin." taehyung said in a serious tone, as jimin laugh.

"i'm just playing." jimin walk to mina's place and put his arm all around her shoulder.

"you're with mina now, chim?" eunwoo asked.

he nodded.

"okay, stop chatting. what's the point you all come here?" jihyo ask sound like a protective mom.

"let's skip this fucking college."

"what??" the girls said on the same time.

while the other girls was scolding the guys, jimin look at mina which make her turn at him.

"wanna skip?" he ask, holding, her hand softly.

"but skipping isn't good for us." mina answer.

"i don't care. you're 20 now." jimin hold her hand while stands up.

mina laugh a little, "stop it. that doesn't mean i really need to skip." mina shakes her arm softly.

"so you don't want who's going to take your home?" jimin let go of her arm.

"oh you're going to leave me? let me find another guy to company me." she stood up and jimin stop her.

"now chim."

without warning, jimin carry her in a bridal style as the others was laughing. "you're so noisy actually. the others okay about it." jimin pout.

"so you planned this?" mina looks at him.

he smiles and nodded, "you're brilliant. i love you." jimin kissed her cheek.

"so, chim you wanna take eunwoo together with you in your car?" jungkook asked.

"i want but, i bet he won't love seeing the things what he will see in car later." jimin warned a little and mina spank his arm.

"okay that's it. i'm going with my own car." eunwoo roll his eyes.

*

"okay so, where are we right now?" jihyo spank yoongi's arm.

"this is the place that we usually went to chills. we want to how to you all too." he answer.

"so, we can have some free time here?" sana asked and the others nodedd.

jimin then around and around searching for mina. and stops at one direction, where mina kneeled down playing with cats. he smiles and slowly walk over her.

"hey love, what are you doing?" he asked.

she turn around seeing jimin smiling at her so, she smile back.

"look this kitty. it's so cute," Mina sequel quietly.

"you like the kitty?"

"yes! it's so cute,"

"sadly we can't take her home. this is her hometown." jimin answer.

"i know. just telling you how cute she is." mina stood up and smile.

"she's cute just like you." jimin said after pulling her hand.

mina smile and start spacing out while walking around with jimin hand in hand.

"love, look," he point the direction in front him but mina seems doesn't hear him.

"those doggies─" he paused when he turn around, sees mina spacing out.

"hey, minari~" he shakes mina's arm which make her shool her head and look at him.

"yes!" she answer.

"what's bothering you?" he look at her in the eyes.

"um, nothing." she smiles.

"you sure?" jimin pull her closer to look in the eye.

"y-yes!" she stutter. "you still bad at lying, mina. tell me, what's bothering you."

"um actually.. have jihyo told you something?" mina look at him.

he blinked twice and shook his head. "maybe no. yoongi hates jihyo being around me." he answer.

"jimin, you will take care of me, right?"

"of course, love. we're legit dating now it's such a waste if we're together but i doesn't care about you."

"bambam is coming next week."

jimin look at her, feeling shock. "you serious?" she nodded.

"jihyo told me that cause she heard the others say about it." mina look at him.

"are you worry?"

"of course i am! he want to be here to getting back together with me! aren't you felt of scared of something?" she loudly said.

"i am. but i need to strong for you. hey, don't worry. you aren't going to lose me if you're officially hates him." he hugged her.

"but─"

"don't say anything about him. i knew you can do it for me."

──────*
a/n ; and, she updated.

♡ enjoy and don't forget to star this ♡

enjoy and don't forget to star this