chapter sixteen

mina woke up when the sunrise hits her face. knowing her body still weak, she look around fiding jimin, sees no one.

she does some soft straches but stopped when someone jumps on the bed hugging her.

"morning, love." jimin snuggle into her neck and kissing her neck.

"good morning too, handsome. when did you awake?" she sit down on the bed.

"at around 6 am? you're not going to college today. you're still sore, right?" he ask, sitting beside her. she nodded.

"you wanna take bath and have breakfast downstairs?" he added.

"oh you made one?" she ask feeling shock of his talent.

"no, i made two. for us." he kissed her cheek and carried her on bridal style.

"don't tell me we gonna take bath together, again." she looks at her.

"why not? last night i have side dinner, why i can't have some side breakfast?" he smirks.

"jimin, stop!" she blushed while laughing.

*

"oh really? me and mina will come there at around," jimin looks at his clock.

"maybe around 7 pm." he asnwer.

mina looks at jimin who's having some talk with his friend.

"ugh fine. i will arrive in one hour there," he sigh. "shut up." he says again and end the call.

"why?" mina softly ask.

"taehyung, and the others ask us to be on jin hyung's house later. you need to come along." he look at her eyes.

mina laugh, "why? your worry for me that i can't walk?" he nodded.

mina pinch his cheek. "i can walk now but, slowly." she answer.

"really? don't you wanna get ready now?" he ask.

"sure. i will─" jimin carried her in bridal style again, going upstairs.

"just give me some last side dessert then you can get ready."

*

"mina! i misses you~" dahyun hugged her once she arrives.

she giggles, "i missed you too, dubu. how's you and eunwoo?" she ask.

dahyun roll her eyes playfully, "that jerk. we broke up" she said.

"what? why~?" mina frown sadly.

dahyun laugh seeing her cute behaviour, "i'm just kidding~" she pinch her nose softly, acing lovey dovey in front jimin.

jimin fake cough. "she's mine, okay." jimin pull mina closer to him.

dahyun roll her eyes at jimin and the others come. "we all know that she's yours but let us talk to her now cause we all missed her after a weeks we didn't sees her." jihyo pushed jimin away go to the boys.

"ouch, you steal my girlfriend!" jimin shout as the boys pulled him.

*

"hyung, are you serious? giving this damn big house for us to live together?" taehyung gasp.

"yes. actually, this gift was from jimin's family. but since they know jimin won't answer anything on them so, they called me for do this to you all. and jimin, you don't know how much your family likes this mina girl." jin explain.

"seriously? what's this? a joke or what?" jimin starts to getting annoyed hearing something about his family.

"this not a joke. your family did this for you actually. since i sees this house is big and has so many room, i guess it's much better for you all live together." jin said again.

mina sees jimin starts to getting annoyed more than ever.

"you can go check around first, i will be outside." he whisper and went out.

mina looks at them all, "is jimin and his family in a good term?"

──────*
a/n ; three or two chapter left.

♡ enjoy and don't forget to star this ♡

enjoy and don't forget to star this