chapter three

2 weeks passed

mina feels worry all over her bodies. why? bambam haven't call or text her for one week straight. after all these 3 weeks, she thinks good about bambam. she throw away her negative to a positive one just for him.

easily without his text or call, making mina's confidence going down. she start to felt worried and scared.

"oi mina. that bastard here again," tzuyu pokes mina who's day dreaming.

knowing who's tzuyu mention, she sigh, "language." she said before stood up and went out since there's no teacher to meet up jimin.

"what is it again." mina asks when she's in front him. he slowly smile,

"someone show me a picture of bambam. after i hear you didn't hear any news about him, i got one." jimin said, mina raise her eyebrows.

"spill." she answer.

"my friend, jin is at Thailand. he said, he sees bambam with unfamiliar faced girl," jimin start making his story as planned.

"it his sister." mina roll her eyes while scoffed.

"he knows bambam's family well. he said it doesn't looks like bambam's sister. wanna take a look?" he softly ask.

"show me the proof." mina coldly said.

/ ©to the owner on We Heart It \

mina gulped after seeing her figure seems familiar. "that's not real," she attacks.

"minari, the girl even posted a picture of him and her with some love." jimin said and showed her the picture that he's talking about.

knowing mina is almost break down, jimin pulled her into his hug and pat her back to support.

clicked.

"you got the picture?"

"yes, i took lot."

"great."

"why you telling me this?" mina's voice start to cracked.

"i'm just letting you to know that you're getting fake love," jimin stroke her hair, trying to calm her down.

mina is actually a hugable person. so, for her, she could be calm and love to be someone's hug. for now, she's who's the one hugged jimin much tight than jimin does.

"you d-don't n-need t-to show that," after that words when out from mina's mouth, of course she start to cry.

she's just too fragile even she's not knowing that jimin wanted her, just for her body. not for her sincere heart.

"don't worry, i'm here with you," jimin smile after seeing mina let go of the hug.

and easily she fall for it.

she sniffed a lot, she remind silent. she nodded slowly as respond.

"you wanna go out and forget all your problems tomorrow? i'm always free when it's about you," jimin suggested.

mina silence for a while. just how much she thought jimin was a pervert before, she knew that he's much nicer.

"sure? i will inform to you later at lunch," mina said look at him.

without knowing that they have not break their eye contact.

"uhm, can i have your phone number?"

"you don't want ask for my phone number?"

they start to ask between their eyes. which mina found it's awkward.

"uh, i'm going inside now." mina said but jimin hold her wrist slowly made her turn behind back.

"c-can i have your phone n-number?"

─────*
a/n ; eNjOy reAdiNG. oH aNd fOr oThErS jImIN aND mINa'S friEnD, wItH wHo dO i sHiP ? ¿ aNY hELp ¿ ?

𝘵𝘻𝘶𝘺𝘶 𝘹 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘹 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘹 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘹 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘺𝘰 𝘹 𝘣𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴

i would be sooo happy if you recommend half of your decision because i want to choose them.

it's not like i didn't have ship their other members, i just trying to ship a new one :)

enjoy and don't forget to star this
! є∂ιτє∂ !