chapter eleven

"thank you for sending me home," mina smile after arrive to her house.

"no problems. and, about the kiss earlier.. i'm still sorry," jimin strach his neck shyly.

"ah, it's okay. just a dare," mina blushed, suddenly remembered how they kissed and tasting each other.

"you go to college tomorrow?" jimin changed the topic when he found it's awkward.

"yes, don't tell me you want me to go with you again," she laugh when she saw he nodded.

"i was about to," he smiles.

"aish, you don't need to," mina look at him, and so jimin.

"it's okay, i will fetch you tomorrow," he pat her hair softly.

"you're so stubborn," she laugh and ready to went out.

"i'm going in now." she said but jimin stops her. she raise her eyesbrown, "why?"

jimin suprise her a peck on the lips. "nothing, goodnight." he smile.

"aish, i didn't expect that coming," she brush her hair.

"and good night too." she smile and went out going in her house.

wait. what's date is it now? jimin open up his phone and looks at the calendar.

18 March.

"her birthday is coming in five days." jimin whispers.

he dialed jungkook's number, "hey kook,"

meanwhile, mina's situation.

"you came back late," mina's mom pout.

"i'm sorry~ we play too much untill didn't realize it's getting late," mina nervously laugh.

"you look happy just now. what happened minari?" her mom seems ready to tease mina.

"w-what? i-i'm always happy," mina does a peace sign.

"you played truth dare, right?" her mom wiggle her eyesbrown.

"ah eomma! you really act like my friends! you love to tease me~!" she blushed.

"what? i didn't say anything yet," her mom smirk.

mina stap her feet many times feeling betrayed. "you had nothing to hide if you and jimin kissed, mina," her mom pat her head who's blushing as hell.

"but it's not a normal kiss," she shyly said.

"it's okay for you, though. you're now legit 19 and you gonna turn 20 in five days," her mom explain.

mina's eyes widen, "in five days??" she directly look at the calendar.

"yes, silly. you really forgot your birthday birth, huh?" her mom laugh.

"will he remember my birthday?" mina start her daydreaming again.

"stop dreaming and go take a shower," her mom slap mina's arm softly.

"ah~ araso~!" she pout after seeing her mom's devil smile, slowly she climb upstairs.

──────*
a/n ; 'this is short.' ..yes. i know. but, please enjoy and i will try update more :).

 but, please enjoy and i will try update more :)

enjoy and don't forget to star this