3

"Who do I think I am?  Who are you? Who are you?

"Who do I think I am?  Who are you? Who are you?... I am a walrus." I turn round slowly, confused at the boy behind me. He blushes when realising he was talking out loud and removes the pen from his mouth. I look away unamused and see Bender giving the boy a strange look too.

Just then, he and Bender begin to take their jackets off and are quick to notice how they are doing it at the same time. The boy stops and sheepishly puts it back on. Bender sighs and begins crumpling his paper.

"So, Johnson your first or second name?" I ask and the blonde looks shocked to see I'm talking to him,

"Oh, Erm it's my last name. My name's Brian." I nod sticking my pale hand out,

"Avery."

"I know." When I raise my brow the boy seems to understand how strange it sounds but sees no way to make a way back so doesn't even attempt to make himself look good.

Bender suddenly starts loudly "singing" the backing music of a song. 

"Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...nah, nah, nah..."

"I can't believe this is really happening to me..." Claire mutters to herself and I huff,

"Suck it up princess." Benders singing stops abruptly and he exclaims with a bang to the table:

"Oh, shit!  What're we s'posed to do if we have to take a piss?"

"Please..." Claire says disgusted giving his a side glance.

"If you gotta go..." I hear a zipper and my eyes widen as I turn to look at Bender with amusement simply waiting to see if he will in fact whip it out.

"Oh my God!" Claire exclaims spinning away from him just as Andrew turns and sneers at him,

"Hey, you not urinating in here man!"

"Don't wreck the fun Andrew!" I shout at the same time as Bender complains still getting ready to pull his pants down.

"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!" I glare at Andrew and Bender simply gasps mockingly.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry!" He exclaims and to add to it I go,

"Grrrr." Which only Bender appreciated. At the end Bender gave up pissing them off and sat back down, I didn't even realise I was staring at him until he turns to Brian,

"Hey, homeboy...why don't you go close that door. We'll get the prom queen and sexy over there impregnated!" Claire glares at him but I simply blush.

"Hey!" Andrew shouts and Bender replies with a bored "What?"

"If I lose my temper, you're totalled man!" I roll my eyes at the stupid threat.

"Totally?" Bender replies back sarcastically.

"Totally!" He replied dead serious.

"Why don't you just shut up!  Nobody here is interested!" Bender mockingly pouts and I do the same before speaking up in a soothing tone,

"Don't worry baby I care." Bender shoots me a smile and goes to say something back to me but Andrew pipes back up, stupid twat wrecking the moment.

"Buttface!"

"Ooo that was too far Andrew! You kiss your daddy's arse with that mouth?" Bender let's out a very loud laugh at my comment,

"You! I like you." I smile happily as Bender goes back to his 'fight' with Andrew.

"Well hey Sporto!  What'd you do to get in here?  Forget to wash your jock?" Andrew gets up angrily and Brian, the sweet boy, attempts to stop the argument getting too heated.

"Uh, excuse me, fellas?  I think we should just write our papers..."

"Look, just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass...so knock it off!" Dick! Bender fakes being in pain at these words and whispers at the now calmed and sat Andrew,

"It's a free country..." with a headache starting to brew from all this shout I finally snap and make a suggestion at Andrew,

"He's just doing it to get a rise out of you!  Just ignore him..." Bender's face turns into a one of confusion but he quickly masks it and turns to me with a smirk.

"Sweets...you couldn't ignore me if you tried!"

"Wanna bet?" I say but from his smirk that grows at my words I'm guessing he could sense the nervousness as I knew he was right. He doesn't say anything, he doesn't need to, he just sits back down and I enjoy the silence for a little while.

Not for long though as, before you know it, Bender is back to pissing the two popular's off.

"So...Are you guys like boyfriend/girlfriend?" No response.

"Steady dates?" Still nothing. I decide to get involved, I mean it's annoying my sister, why wouldn't I?

"Lover?" I question and Bender smiles. "Come on Sporto, level with me." I continue and Bender adds,

"you slip her the hot...beef.. injection?" This causes a loud laugh to fall from my lips when Claire and Andrew spin round with furious faces.

"Go to hell!" "Enough!" Is their only attempts to shut me and Bender up. The two of us simply laugh again.