17

"The best bitch is back!" I exclaim swinging the door open to see Bender sat on a table staring off to space

"The best bitch is back!" I exclaim swinging the door open to see Bender sat on a table staring off to space. He tilts his head towards me and asks,

"You lost?" I roll my eyes and close the door behind me.

"Nope."

He turns fully and swings his legs off the side of the table.

"Then what you doing in here?" I shrug and walk over to him.

"Everyone else is boring." Bender smirks and when I get close enough he wraps my fingers round my lower arm and pulls me between his legs, letting his arms rest on my waist.

"Ya know. I always saw you round school and for some reason wanted to talk to you. It's a shame I never did." He mumbles pulls a hand away to brush my hair away from my neck. I only hum in a questionable tone in response so he nods with a affirmative hum back before lightly placing his lips to my neck. My hands grip his upper arms tightly, my nails digging in slightly, he chuckles against my flushed skin and after leaving a mark he leans back smirking.

I lightly place my lips on his but pull back quickly.

"I'm scared John."

"Of what?"

"Everything. When I go out those doors I'm scared that all this will just disappear, me and my sister won't be friends, Allison will hate me, Andrew will tease me and you'll pretend I don't exist all while I'm suffering alone to my father." Both his cold hands are placed on my face and he lightly caresses my left cheek.

"I don't know about everything. But I won't leave you. You don't have to go through everything alone anymore." I smile resting my forehead on his and we sit there in silence for a while with our eyes closed.

"Plus I doubt Allison will leave you. Your both as weird as each other." I chuckle and lean back punching his arm lightly.

"Shut up. Bender." He rolls his eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry Standish. Did I hurt your feelings?" Nodding jokingly I let a pout slip on face and he frowns humorously before sweeping forward and placing his lips on my puckered ones. I'm quick to kiss back and we only pull away when I feel my head getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

Eyes skimming to the watch on my wrist Benders eyes shimmer with realisation and mischief.

"Let's get out of here." I grin as Bender jumps off the table and wraps his arm round my shoulder. Wrapping my own round his waist I take notice of the smile that doesn't leave my face as we walk to the exit of the school. There we join everyone else.

Detaching myself from Bender I give a kiss to the cheek to Brian before he runs down the steps with Claire following, oh my god she really does like Brian. She plants a kiss on his cheek before climbing in the front seat of my dads car. I tear my gaze from her and see Allison leaving, I go to give her a hug but I see Andrew coming up so I smirk and leave them be. A honk of a car brings me out my daze and I turn to see my dad impatiently waiting. With a small glance at Bender I tell he's worried so I give his hand a squeeze whispering,

"Wait here a second."  Before rushing off to the car.

"I'm going to stay out for a while. I'll be back later."

"You're groun-" my dad goes to protest but Claire puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Just let her go have fun for once." I smile great fully at her when the dick just sighs nodding and leaning back in his seat. Taking that as my response I take my hands off the door and they drive away.

When I turn back round to face Bender he opens his arms and I giggle running back to him and into his arms. One arm round my waist he leads us through the sports field behind the school. Leaning up I press a kiss to his cheek before giggling and shaking my head when he throws a hand into the air, first pumping the sky.

"God I love you." I mumble.

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.  But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.
But what we found out is that each one of us is:

a brain...

and an athlete...

...and a basket case...

... a weirdo loner...

...a princess...

...and a criminal...

Does that answer your question?

                                 Sincerely yours,     

the Breakfast Club.

P.s bye baby see you Monday xx - Avery