15

Bender and I have grown oblivious to the world around us

Bender and I have grown oblivious to the world around us. My hands comb through his soft hair while he runs his hands up and down my sides as we talk in hushed tones about everything and anything with a occasional kiss interrupting our words. I have no idea what everyone else is doing and frankly I don't care.

"What are you smiling about?" He asks giving me his own smile. I shift in his lap slightly, looking into his eyes.

"You John, you." He gives me a grin and leans up placing his lips gently on mine, I push forward desperately trying to deepen the kiss and he happily does so. As he squeezes my hips I pull away when I hear music begin blasting through the room.

I turn to see Brian doing some awkward dance near where he'd found the records.

Looking back at Bender I grin happily and stand from my place on his lap causing him to groan. He doesn't follow when I leave heading to Brian, his eyes do though full of love and admiration.

Grabbing Brian's flailing arms I hold his hands and start spinning and dancing with him laughing when we repeatedly come close to falling over. Eventually everyone gets up and starts dancing, yes you heard right... everyone. That includes Bender and Allison.

After spinning and skipping around alone on the table while ignoring the shouts from Bender saying I was going to fall, I pull Allison up with me and we shuffle side to side on it. Bender jumps on the other side and runs at me so I scream as he chases me off and begins doing his own dancing with the boys. I roll my eyes and shout in a deep tone, attempting to mimic him.

"Get down Bender you're going to fall and then what will I do." He only rolls his eyes and sticks his middle finger up at me.

The record finishes and we all collapse in different places around the room completely exhausted. I'm laid flat on one table with my eyes shut while Allison is on the table above me and Bender to my left. The only sound in the room now being is trying to catch our breaths.

Feeling someone tug my hand i open my eyes as Bender lift me from the table. Leaning against the side of it I don't speak while he wraps his red, checkered shirt round my shoulder and I offer some help when realising he's trying to make me put it on. I giggle sliding my arms in and looking down at how big it is on me.
Bender looks to the clock and then back at me.

"I gotta go back to my hole." I pout, "come visit me?" I nod and he grins planting a hard short kiss to my lips before heading back to the hole in the ceiling he had created and crawling back thought.

I let out a sigh and go join Claire and Andrew on the railings, slinging my arm round my sisters shoulder and we all just sit in silence.