13

It's a long one guys to make up for that shit I just posted. Enjoy ma lovely beanssss.

"I'm a nymphomaniac!" That's all I heard when tuning back into the conversation

"I'm a nymphomaniac!" That's all I heard when tuning back into the conversation. I turn and give Allison a look that is basically bitch don't lie I know you are a pure little Jesus child.

Claire rolls her eyes,

"Lie!" Claire rolls her eyes.

"Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asks fully believing that Allison could be a nymphomaniac. 

"The only person I told was my shrink..."

"And what'd he do when you told him?" Andrew asks a little sceptical.

"He nailed me."

"Lovely." I snort.

"I don't think that from a legal standpoint what he did can be construed as rape since I paid him."  I don't think the same thing stands for me.

"He's an adult!" My breathing gets fast as memories fill my head so I stand up and walk away from the group. Sitting at the top of the metal steps I sigh when hearing steps follow me.

"Hey what's up?"

"Sorry. I was just.. stressed." I sigh and from the corner of my eye I see Bender sit next to me, crossed legged.

"About Allison going with a adult?" I dont respond and Bender pulls at my arm so I turn to him with tears in my eyes causing a Bender's naturally hardened face to soften,

"What happened?"

"You don't wanna hear my issues Bender." I laugh humorously.

"I do. Avery your not like the other girls. I actually like you and I don't really know how but I wanna try with you so please just let me in."  Any other situation I would have swooned at that.

"Did I just hear John Bender say please?" He gives me a dull look when I tried to change the subject so I huff.

"You know those marks on my back? They cover my entire body and I have a bruise that's like half my stomach. My dad has a lot of anger I guess. And I was ok with that. I could deal with that. But one day my mom and Claire were out shopping and he has some friends round. One of them got a bit to friends and even though I screamed my dad didn't care. He just left his friend to it. Not the best first sexual experience. So I slept with Todd and Kevin. Ya know those jocks? Just to try have something better then that. Suddenly I'm a slag as well as a psycho loner." I feel a warm hand slip into mine so I look up through wet lashes.

"I'd say you can come live with me but my family isn't too great either." I let out a sad laugh and lean my head on Bender's shoulder.

"Maybe we should just run away after school." I half joke.