11

It's been about half a hour since Bender was removed

It's been about half a hour since Bender was removed. I've snatched benders glasses from Andrew's head and places them on my own face, leaning back in my chair with my eyes closed I attempt to go to sleep.

There's a creak from the opposite side of the room before a loud crash and a,

"Oh shit!!!"

Spinning round in my chair I see Bender walking towards us calmly.

"I forgot my pencil." He says as if it was obvious.

"God damnit!" We here Vernon shout so I quickly shove Bender under my table.

"What in God's name is going on in here?What was that ruckus?" Vernon shouts angrily.

"Uh, what ruckus?"

"I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!"

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" Brian chimes in and Vernon points a finger at him.

"Watch your tongue young man, watch it!"

"He's trying to find out what you mean!" I defend. I freeze when Bender moves under the table, he groans as he hits his head on the table. I slam my fists on the table as does Andrew to try cover this up.

"What is that?  What, what is that, what is that noise?"

"What noise?" I roll my eyes,

"Really, sir, there wasn't any no-" my eyes widen as Bender lightly caresses my left thigh while placing kisses up the inside of my right one. "Noise" I finish with a sigh before biting my lip to stop any noise getting out. When he moves and places a kiss to my clit through my shorts my mouth swings agape and I squeeze my legs together. He groans loudly pulling his head away as everyone begins coughing loudly to take blame of the noise. Now very sexually frustrated I speak up to Vernon.

"T-that noise?  Was that the noise you were talking about?"

"No, it wasn't." Vernon sassed, "That was not the noise I was talking about.  Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will." Allison laughs at Vernon causing me to smile.

"You make book on that missy!" He then spins and points to me,

"And you!  I will not be made a fool of!" He turns and walks away giving us all a view of the toilet seat cover stuck to his pants, we all laugh, my laugh being nervous and distant while Bender climbs out from under the table smirking at me while I blush wildly.

"Tease." I mutter jokingly and he raises a brow sitting on the table.

"You want more, beautiful?"

"Maybe I do." I challenge seriously and he looks taken aback before smiling and planting a small kiss in my lips. Before I can question it, or question the kiss from earlier he slanders over to Brian.

"So, Ahab Kybo Mein Doobage." Brian sighs like a disappointed mother and hands over the bag of drugs. Bender gives a nod of appreciation and walks away.

"Yo waistoid...you're not gonna blaze up in here!" He's ignored and I'm already up and on my way to the back of the room. I see Bender is sprawled on the couch so I sit on arm of it but only for a brief moment because Bender sits up and pulls me onto the couch so I'm laid between his legs with my head resting on his chest as he rolls a blunt.
Claire comes in and gives me a wary glance but I don't really know why. Brian enters to my surprise and then eventually Andrew stomps in. Allison doesn't, I didn't expect her too because she'd much rather be alone drawing or reading... I guess that's why I love her, she's like my little calm spot.

Benders arm comes in front of my face as he offers me his cigarette. Oh the sweet familiar smell of weed. I smile up at him and grab it from his hand taking a long draw before placing my lips against Bender's softly. We break apart when a fake cough comes from claire and I sigh getting comfortable in his arms again.

•••

Myself, Brian, Bender and Claire are sitting in a circle and laughing hysterically at... Well nothing really. Bender leans forward and lights up claire who takes a small inhale and coughs the smoke out. Bender laughs at this and I grin cheerily at the sound.

In a strange voice Brian declares,

"Chicks, cannot hold der smoke!  That's what it is!" I slap him on the forehead,

"We can! It's just claire because she's oh so perfect."

"Do you know how popular I am?  I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at this school..."

"Poor baby." Benders says teasingly before placing sloppy kisses along the back of my shoulder making my giggle.

Andrew finally emerges from the room he'd smoked up and he begins dancing crazily along the top. I whistle at him,

"Looking good hot stuff!" I yell and I turn to Bender when he pokes my side to see him pouting.

"Don't worry babe you look better, always." He grins and I happily kiss him back when he places his lips to mine roughly. We are once again interrupted by the sound of shattering glass and I turn to see Andrew leave the smokey room awkwardly.

•••

Everyone has calmed down now. I'm drifting off to sleep in Benders arms as he lays brushing his teeth with Claire's eyebrow brush. She doesn't make a move to stop him, instead she's going through his stuff.

"Are all these your girlfriends?" Although her question peaks my interest in too tired to move, talk or even open my eyes.

"Some of them..."

"What about the others?"

"Well, some I consider my girlfriends and some...I just consider."

"Consider what?"

"Whether or not, I wanna hang out with them." Benders says bluntly and I tense. Is that all I am? Another one of these quick flings for the day and then on Monday he'll completely ignore me, pretend I'm not there?

"You don't believe in just one guy, one girl?"

"Do you?" He says and I can tell he's agitated by all the questions.

"Yeah...that's the way it should be."

"Well, not for me."

"Why not?"

"Why do you care?!"

"Because your messing my sister around. It's clear she likes you but it's clear that your a dick who is only using her for entertainment today. And that's wrong. Despite what she may believe... I don't hate her and I don't want to see her get hurt by someone as shitty as you." Not wanting to hear Bender reply about how little I mean to him I jump up out his arms and go join Allison, Andrew and Brian at the other side of the room.

"What's up with you?" Andrew asks and I sigh flopping between him and Allison, resting my head on hers.

"Boys are dicks."