7

"Wake up!" I stir in my sleep opening my eyes and squinting at the light

"Wake up!" I stir in my sleep opening my eyes and squinting at the light. I realise I've been moved and I'm now lying on the table with Bender spooning me.

"Who has to go to the lavatory?" Closing my eyes again I lift my left arm in the air.

____

"What's that from?" My sister asks looking at the scar that is on my shoulder which continues down my whole back but hidden by my shirt.

I turn to her giving a dark look and she looks away. She knew exactly where it was from, she just didn't want to address it because then it made it real, and I guess princess didn't want her daddy to be a bad guy.

____

Turning I see the clock now says 10:22. Oh my god, is that it?! 

Andrew is now In front of all the tables stretching while Bender is ripping pages out of a book and tossing them round. I'm currently laid on the table with my eyes closed just enjoying the calm. Suddenly something falls lightly over my face and I sit up watching page 72 of a book fall from my face. Turning I see Bender smiling cheekily at me and I scowl.

"That's real intelligent." Andrew pipes up.

"Oh not again." I sigh laying back down.

"You're right...it's wrong to destroy literature and I mean it's such fun to read...and, Molet really pumps my nads!" Bender says sarcastically. Spinning round I correct his pronunciation

"Mol-yare." But at the same time I hear the flirtatious voice of Claire saying the same thing and I huff sitting up with my legs crossed. Might as well shut up talking to him now because if Claire's interested it's clear who he'll pick.

"Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language!" I hear Bender shout before he plops down in the seat to my side and places his hand on my bare thigh making me wish I didn't wear shorts today. I turn to him with a scowl but it drops at his soft expression.

"You ok?" He whispers and I nod but my gaze goes against me and falls to Claire. Bender squeezes my leg and stand up whispering in my ear,

"You're better then her. Stop doubting yourself." Before going over to Brian as if he didn't just say he sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. I blush tuning into the conversation between Claire and Andrew just in time to here her say:

"It's like any minute... divorce." Bender seemed to here this and probably more because he chimes in asking,

"Who do you like better? You like your old man better than your mom?"

"They're both strict." I snort at her statement. Not on you they aren't.

"No, I mean, if you had to choose between them." Bender says going back over to the railing and taking a seat.