Chapter 1

Izuku

"Hey deku!" Bakugou ran up beside me. I was on my way to UA. Today's my first day as a first year. I also just got back from all might not to long ago. I mean he did just pass One for all to me a week ago. So I'm no longer quirkless.

"Yes Kacchan?" I say in a confused tone. Why would Kacchan need me?

"I'm just giving you a fair warning to watch your back. I warned you to not even enter." He walked in front of me, now walking backwards staring at me. I looked down at the ground while we still walked.

"It wasn't your choice for me to enter or not anyway." I looked up to meet his eyes, well the eyes that are now glaring into my soul.

"What did you just say? I told you not to fucking enter! You listen to me nerd." He turned, and walked strait. He sped up his pace, so he could get away from me.

I kept the same pace, but kept my head down, well that was till I heard more talking. I looked around to see if I noticed anyone. Not so far. I walked into the UA building. I'm looking for class 1A right? Right. Okay,...I hope I'm not in a class where everyone acts like a complete maniac. I finally found the classroom, after looking for it, for about five minutes. Really wasn't hard to find, probably because the door looks like it's for giants. I slightly cracked open the door. I see the guy I met at the entrance exam! I didn't see anyone else so I walked in. I didn't see that bakugou was on the far side of the room, feet propped on the desk, head leaned back, eyes shut. Well, they were shut till he heard the door shut behind me.  

"Hey! Your that messy haired guy that I met at the entrance exam right?" The guy I saw at the entrance exam asked getting up from his seat Walking towards walk to me. 

"Yeah! What's your name? I never got it." I smiled.

"Tenya-Tenya Iida! And yours?" He  put out his hand gesturing me to shake it.

"Uhm,..I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya." I shook his hand, after my sentence was over. 

"Well nice to meet you Midoriya!"

"You to Tenya!" I smiled, then looked at bakugou. He was giving me a killing look, like if I had just killed his whole family.

"Do you know him?" Tenya asked, looking at bakugou also.

"Uh,..."I gulped."y-yeah childhood friend." I felt like Bakugou was planning something. I mean he was just giving me a mean look the whole time.

"Okay then, what's his name." He looked back at me, making my attention to go to him instead of bakugou.

"Oh, his names Katsuki Bakugou. I would be careful when trying to talk to him though.." I said that last part in a whisper so bakugou wouldn't hear.

"And why is th-" he got cut off by the rest of the class coming in the room. Aizawa came in after them all.

"Okay, okay, everyone to your seats. They should all have a name on them. If that's your name, that's your seat " he sounded tired. I looked around for my seat, and it was right behind Kacchan. I sat down, then the rest of the class found their seats, then did also.

"Okay students, we are starting off with training. These will be your UA suits, well until you get your hero costumes." He motioned his hand towards the back wall, and our suits came up on the back wall. You could here whispers of 'woah' 'what' 'no way!' 'Awesome' 'cool!' 'Yay!' Their were people who where happy, then there's the nervous ones. Which I am in that bunch. I don't know how to use my quirk without breaking my bones with it. All might told me to only use it at five percent, so that's what I'm going to do. Try to do....I'll figure it out.

"Now. Y'all can go get suited up. Come to the back field when your done, I'll be waiting there for you." He walked out the room. I'm guessing he's headed towards the back field.

I stood up, and so did everyone else. We all got our suits off the wall then went to go change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to when they are suited up and in the back field!~~~~~~~~~~~

Took me a while to find the doors to the back field, but I'm here!

"So the first thing I want you to do, is to see who can run the fastest. Of course you will be using your quirks." He walked over to a set up where there where a finish line flag stood at the end.

"Two first to start is Kirishima, and mineta." He called out. Kirishima, and mineta walked to the starting line. "When I blow me whistle you both go. Your timed so give it all you've got." Aizawa put the whistle to his mouth, then waited a couple seconds. Then. *whistle blows* go! They ran till they both were at the end. Kirishima won. Mineta was only half way across when he did.

"Congratulations to Kirishima, he is the winner of the first go next is. Mina, and denki." He called out making them both go up to the starting line.

(This is who battled against who and who won: Kirishima-mineta:Kirishima won.
Mina-Denki:Denki won.
Sero-Todoroki:Todoroki won.
Tenya-Uraraka:Tenya won.
Jiro-yaoyorozu:Jiro won.
Tsuyu-Koda- Tsuyu Won.
Bakugou-Midoriya: Current battle)

Okay, I can't use one for all, I will injure myself. I need to save the pain for the last battle.so just r- *whistle blows* -un. I started to run, I wasn't as fast as bakugou was. He was making explosions in the air. Not even touching the ground. He slowed down, and got on his feet. Why would he do that? I was almost caught up, and we were both almost at the Finnish line till bakugou put out an explosion on my path. I was sent flying back, and into the back wall. (It's UA the walls are freaking re-inforced. So he didn't go threw but he did hit REALLY fricken hard.) after that, I saw only black.