Chapter 14

Bakugou

When I finally got to the school, there was no one there. There is usually someone always here "fuck!" I cursed under my breath. Trying to think of where one of the pro hero's could be.

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone say from behind me.

"I thought no one was here! Do you know where a pro hero is it's a huge emergency!" I said just then turning around to see who I was talking too.

"Well, I am a pro hero myself. But do you want me to get others?" I looked and it was MT. Lady.

"Oh-uhm.. ye-Yeah, we-we need to help my friend, he was taken by the villains named Dabi, Toga, The one who needs chapstick, and the purple smoke portal dude!" I said referring to the four villains who had took deku.

"Uhm, so villain League took him?" She said reminding me I could have simply said that.

"I-uhm..yes." I said plainly.

"Well c'mon we have to find All might!"

Midoriya

I waited for an answer. But I never got one. He just walked away, and shut the only light source I had.

I was okay until I felt the air start to become thick, and I was getting dizzy. What was going on. I am pretty sure my vision was blurring also. But I can't tell it's to dark.

Dabi

(The week when they weren't kidnaping Izuku)

"So what are we going to do, we can't just kill the kid, he has to get his power to work at it's full potential, and I'm pretty sure he can't find that out himself." I said looking right into Shigaraki's eyes.

"That's it. Make something to get him to go to his full potential. I mean we can make something to force it on him. But we want him to suffer. So let's make him suffer." Shigaraki said while looking at a book.

I nodded, and walked away to tell the others the plan.

Midoriya

I was starting to get really tired. There was no way to stop this. I stood up but I fell back down to my knees. I was to out of it to realize that there was knock out gas in the air. I soon was out cold on the ground. Knocked out from all the knockout gas they had released into the air of the cell I was in.

Shigaraki

"Oh look. He's out already." Toga said, looking  at the computer from where we had set of cameras all in the cell.

"What a show, the beat deserved it." Dabi said, getting up from his seat, and walking back to the basement.

"Dabi, I wouldn't go in there right now unless you want to be out cold with him. Give it about thirty minutes for the gas to fully evaporate. He should be out for about ten hours anyways." I pointed out to Dabi, and that had made him stop in his tracks, and walk right back up the stairs.

(Time skip to when the thirty minutes are over)

"Is it time to do the thing yet!" Toga complained with a annoyed tone. She has asked at least forty times since I said what I did.

"Actually Toga, It is." I said getting up, along with Dabi standing.

"Yay!" Toga exclaimed.

"C'mon we need to get everything set up."

We walked down the stairs, Toga hopping, and Dabi being annoyed.

"Get the case of needles." I said to Toga.

"Okay" she jumped up and clapped her hands. Running into the side room, and then running back out with a dark red wooden case. I opened it, and looked threw the needles and got the three I needed.

"Here go put this back, we won't be needing it anymore." I said pushing the case back to Toga. Dabi was watching inside the cell. I flicked at the needles.

"Time to get what we want." I said getting up, and opening the green haired kids cell door.

I don't want to hurt the kid, but I need the quirk so we can be the top villains. You know how many things we can do with it!

Toga, and Dabi walked back in the cell behind me.

"Can I do one!" Toga asked. I wasn't about to give her clumsy ass a needle that could kill her.

"No! This could kill you if you do something wrong." I said. She looked away with a frown.

I bent down and rolled up his sleeve that was barley still there from Dabi's flames burning him. He was laying on his side.

"Scuffed up kid." I said looking at all the marks Dabi and us all had left. Even the marks from where he had self harm cuts. Kurogiri was upstairs making sure no one was going to come in and interrupt everything we worked so hard on and planned.

I lined the needle up in the right place of his arm, and pushed in his arm where you could see a vein.

I pushed the top of the needle down making it release all the poisonous liquid in his bloodstream.

This one will make him go crazy, and maybe even suicidal.

I pushed up the other one, and found another vein in his arm. I lined it up and did the same thing.

This one will make his quirk go to its full potential, it could hurt him yeah, but after this is fully there we should have him all for ourselves.

I got the last needle and rolled him over, getting to his other arm, I found another vein, and pushed the needle in. I released all the liquid into his veins once again.

"What was that one?" Dabi asked from th corner of the room.

"Oh this one? This one's random. It could be good. Or it could be bad. I just know it's not going to interfere with the others. Or kill him." I said smiling to myself.

"So what if it's like,.. a love thing. A clingy one?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"That would be great to watch. But I doubt it's that one. There was only one of those." But when I said that I remembered the other one I had made, it made him have to be with the person he had fallen in love with at all times. If he isn't with that person. He could pass out, and not wake up. It could make him do some crazy things. It would also make him like love homesick at times.